• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News New Supporters Group Statement 05/07/23

blimey reading that it certainly doesn`t sound to hopeful at the moment if the two sides are not talking ,so where do these nearly there and other rumours come from ?

blimey reading that it certainly doesn`t sound to hopeful at the moment if the two sides are not talking ,so where do these nearly there and other rumours come from ?
I think it is still in stalemate stage and could well be up until the 12th unless one or the other party concedes some ground.

It’s don’t sounded too hopeful, maybe it’s was done yesterday before rumours today about how close the sale is.

The saying goes - no news is good news - so let’s just all hope and pray that some good news comes our way pretty soon

I think it is still in stalemate stage and could well be up until the 12th unless one or the other party concedes some ground.
I think it might have been when that was drafted but since it is alleged on of the hurdles has been removed. They are certainly now talking at least?

Are they, is that confirmed?
as usual on shrimperzone in less than a hour we two people telling us two different stores one says we are talking the saying they need to get back round the table ,the joys of being a southend fan

Little if anything is ever “confirmed” :-)
Well it was confirmed there wa sa party interested so just wondered if what you said was firm information or just a guess or speculation. I am so fed up with it all, so much so i am half expecting the club to go to the wall, so looking for some crumbs to persuade me. So is your info ITK or based on whats been put on here earlier as we have conflicting info

Is there a way to contribute towards this fund...via this site or the Trusts?

Back