• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chris Barker is Elliot Benyon's dad, right?

Also, I wouldn't say it looks unprofessional. Kane Ferdinand's clearly spent thousands on training to perfect his attempt at Blue Steel.

This is how it should look:-

images

wow how pathetic is this its a photo who cares looks fine to me just seems like tb wanting to moan at something to me

It is only a pic and nothing to get worked up about.
My thoughts?
Originally we were going to wear blue socks...has that changed?

And..the reason the pic looks less that top class pro football is : We have the most overweight and unfit backroom staff I have ever seen. I could not care less if they do a great job and help get promotion...but in a team pic? They look fatter than you would expect.

Its a team photo who gives a monkeys, cant even see whats wrong with it.

See Barker is going to be skipper still...

My two penneth ..

Yes it does look about crappy, the five bods in white in the middle row don't need to be there, Corr should then move to the middle row leaving 2 outfield players either side of the keepers, and the footballs should be in front of Tomlin, Barker and Hall

I couldn't bring myself to logging onto the SadOs site but i presume they have loads of players in their shot .. youthies being pictured to bulk out the shot perhaps ??

Oh and to those asking where Mohsni is .. He's not been to RH since May and has publicly stated he won't come back, why can't people accept this ??

it does look crap , I can't really argue with that.--- and its not exactly a difficult thing to get right, even for a rank amateur let alone a professional

On one hand I don't really care, but on the other hand .....

there are numerous examples of very successful business's, that take the view that you do EVERYTHING 'right' or you don't do it . Perfection breeds perfection, all us old gits know the phrase 'look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves' .

Geez I can't wait for the season to start tomorrow. Seriously we're discussing a photo of the club which people will look at for two seconds and then move on. Yes the club isn't in a great position in many facets but remember we finished 4th last year, and tomorrow we start the season equal on points with everyone else. The slate is clean let's embrace it and move forward.

Geez I can't wait for the season to start tomorrow. Seriously we're discussing a photo of the club which people will look at for two seconds and then move on. Yes the club isn't in a great position in many facets but remember we finished 4th last year, and tomorrow we start the season equal on points with everyone else. The slate is clean let's embrace it and move forward.

I agree with that, but there are 3 players on one side and two on the other, surely this means relegation ?

If it is not important or worth doing well - don't do a team photo.

All those fat blokes make it look like The Dog & Duck F.C. 4th Team. Do Nike have to tailor XXXXXL shorts for our backroom team.

Just athletes with the manager next time.

It will not matter one iota when we look back at the League 2 Title Winning side...in years to come!!! In hope!!

The guys in white tell me some of them are not our fitness coaches, it would explain a lot.

Wow TB - you have an easy life if the club's team picture is all you have to moan .

Orient have the same amount of players and have Gimli from Lord of the rings in their team shot (Middle row).

What is so wrong with our club picture compared to Orient's??

Back