• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

LennySUFC

Director⭐
Bentley/P.Smith
Leonard Prosser Thompson Williams
Worrall Deegan Timlin Atkinson
Corr Barnard

Subs: Ted Smith, Bolger, Clifford, Payne, Hurst, Weston, Shaq

1-2 with Barnard and Atkinson to score

If anyone going tonight would care to supply me with your opinion on the game or answer a few questions, that would be great.

Will be published on www.leigh-on-sea.com

If you are interested in helping, let me know. I'm not going so won't be able to write a match report for the site.

Plenty of chances for us, no one to finish them off..... 1-0, maybe 2-0 to Newport with possession and shots in our favour.

Bentley/P.Smith
Corr Barnard

I'd go with that team too. Give Payne a little rest and revert back to a good old fashioned 4-4-2

If Bentley can't make it I fully expect Paul to come in, adds a lot of experience in what could be difficult conditions tonight.

Bentley/P.Smith
Corr Barnard

A lot of pace to come off the bench against tired legs. I like it.

Cant see us getting anything from this on current form. Going to be physical so got to take Payne out as he gets bullied to easily and get Corr in. 4-4-2 and go for it. Sit back and we will be punished.

If White is fit I'd play him ove Leonard at RB and move Lenoard into midfield, probably in place of Atkinson.

Otherwise as per the first post.

I'd be happy with that line-up. Depending on Timlin's fitness as he has been out for a while and played a fair amount in the last week.

Well done to the fans making the journey to Wales tonight! I couldn't think of anything worse haha

Catching Ebola.
Being eaten alive by a shark.
Having a piano land on your head.
Watching the Eastenders omnibus.

The last on the list regularly gets forced on me and I definately would rather Newport away.

id play

Bentley/Smith (Ted)
White Prosser Thompson Williams
Deegan
Atkinson Leonard Timlin Worrall
Barney (one more chance)

basically keep it tight don't concede and hopefully score!!

GK P Smith
if Bents is 50/50 I’d rather not risk him

RB Leonard
CB Prosser
CB Thompson
LB Williams
Defence picks itself down to injuries

DM Deegan
CM Clifford
CM Atkinson
AMR Worrall
AML Weston
This game probably comes to soon after Sat for Timlin and although Weston has been poor I’d like to give him another shot just so we have some pace in the side

ST Barnard
Deserves another start after reports on Saturday, hope he proves me wrong and he’s not past it

Barnard needs to be given a run of starts. He's shown that he can be dangerous (should NOT have hit the post) and laid on good balls for others. We're paying him more than enough - so use him, give him a fair crack of the whip. If he can't deliver after another four or five starts then get him out on loan and try someone else.........

A defeat looms this evening I feel.

With regards to the line-up, no frigging idea, much the same as Phil I think.

Prove me wrong chaps.

Back