• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

News on new stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredheim_holm

Where art thou Tes
Has anyone got any new news on the stadium? There doesnt seem 2 be much about it on here recently and hopefully someone out there can enlighten us on the situation.
unclesam.gif

I heard from the Programme (SUFC Vs Bristol City) that Ron Martin is planing to build a 22'000 seater Stadium, he is looking at new ground in different country to give him idea on a ground he wanted for Southend. I dont mind a ground like AZ (dutch league side) new ground but in blue!

haha yea well i suppose theres never any news, i thought they were gonna start building in autumn this year, obviously not anymore

Apparently he ws going around america this summer to look for ideas. Not sure if he has been yet

maybe we might get something like this. Size and all!

maracana-night.jpg

It looks more like a UFO with a pitch in the middle.

We need a stadium thats right next to the grass I agree.

yea definately need it 2 be next 2 the pitch, it makes for the best atmosphere, otherwise its like watching a game of croquet.

"Lets sit and be quiet boys, dont want 2 interupt the play"
unclesam.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fredheim_holm @ July 07 2006,14:09)]Has anyone got any new news on the stadium? There doesnt seem 2 be much about it on here recently and hopefully someone out there can enlighten us on the situation.
unclesam.gif
That's because any news would be on the "Fossetts Farm" Forum!! Doh!!
upside.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back