• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

News on new stadium?

No it wouldn't ... tranquilo, hombre, tranquilo ...

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fredheim_holm @ July 07 2006,15:27)]"Lets sit and be quiet boys, dont want 2 interupt the play"
unclesam.gif
Isn't that already the stewarding policy at Roots Hall though?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ July 08 2006,07:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (fredheim_holm @ July 07 2006,15:27)]"Lets sit and be quiet boys, dont want 2 interupt the play"
unclesam.gif
Isn't that already the stewarding policy at Roots Hall though?

rock.gif
No, it more resembles:

"Sit the f%&k down, Shut the f%&k up... Can't you see there's a Football match going on?"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr. Benedict @ July 08 2006,09:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I was thinking more like this

Old%20Trafford%20Man%20U%20v%20Arsenal.jpg

Hmmm. That's Old Trafford, isn't it.

I think 75,000 seats might be a few (like 55,000) too many!!!
tounge.gif
wink.gif
haha, u may be correct, but i wouldnt mind it, if the council put up the funds
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ July 08 2006,00:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (silentshrimper @ July 07 2006,22:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ July 07 2006,17:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (fredheim_holm @ July 07 2006,14:09)]Has anyone got any new news on the stadium? There doesnt seem 2 be much about it on here recently and hopefully someone out there can enlighten us on the situation.
unclesam.gif
That's because any news would be on the "Fossetts Farm" Forum!! Doh!!
upside.gif
No1 bothers looking at this part of the forum though.
You have.
Actualy I started poosting on this thread while it was in the other section.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fredheim_holm @ July 09 2006,13:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr. Benedict @ July 08 2006,09:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I was thinking more like this

Old%20Trafford%20Man%20U%20v%20Arsenal.jpg

Hmmm.  That's Old Trafford, isn't it.

I think 75,000 seats might be a few (like 55,000) too many!!!
tounge.gif
wink.gif
haha, u may be correct, but i wouldnt mind it, if the council put up the funds  
wink.gif
Imagine our stewards trying to police that!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr. Benedict @ July 11 2006,12:26)]They wouldn't be able to - they'd run out of breath trying to climb the stairways!
tounge.gif
They should introduce stair climbing onto the stewards training course! Yes believe it or not they do undergo training!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly's Prodical Son @ July 11 2006,14:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr. Benedict @ July 11 2006,12:26)]They wouldn't be able to - they'd run out of breath trying to climb the stairways!
tounge.gif
They should introduce stair climbing onto the stewards training course! Yes believe it or not they do undergo training!!!
Indeed they do! Quite an enjoyable time it was too!!!

But no to the stair climbing in the training, too tiring!

Gilbo - if only you were a steward for the chamionship gme - am sure you would have let us all on the pitcha lot sooner

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gilbo @ July 11 2006,15:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly's Prodical Son @ July 11 2006,14:15)]
[b said:
tounge.gif
Indeed they do! Quite an enjoyable time it was too!!!

But no to the stair climbing in the training, too tiring!
Funny that cos I think stewards secretly love the stairways, cos I've been told off for standing in the stairwells in the east stand when i couldn't get to my seat!

What?  This isn't breaking news on FF?

As an absolutely menial point, that picture of Old Trafford is before the expansion so the attendance figure between then and now will be slightly higher.

Please, no-one read or respond to that as it almost sent me to sleep typing it...

sleepy.gif

Back