• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Supporters Group News Next Protest.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member

Southend Fan Protest Group

·

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo
‼️
⚠️
Protest announcement
⚠️
‼️

After Saturday’s magnificent show of strength and unity from the entire fanbase, it’s vital we don’t take our foot off the pedal!

We don’t deal in internet rumour, only fact. Until any such official statement on the takeover of the club, at which point we can judge a deal on its merits, our work as fans is not over.

One shocking fact that needs highlighting is that this Saturday marks 1 year that Kev and Co have had to operate under an embargo. And what better way to mark this depressing milestone than celebrating it with the architect of such chaos?

𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗢 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬, 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗳𝗹𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱, 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟯𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭𝗮𝗺-𝟭𝗽𝗺.
Bring your clown costumes, balloons, and banners to ensure the man clinging on and refusing to relinquish this mess is reminded of his failures.
#MartinOut

·

‼️
⚠️
Protest announcement
⚠️
‼️

After Saturday’s magnificent show of strength and unity from the entire fanbase, it’s vital we don’t take our foot off the pedal!

We don’t deal in internet rumour, only fact. Until any such official statement on the takeover of the club, at which point we can judge a deal on its merits, our work as fans is not over.

One shocking fact that needs highlighting is that this Saturday marks 1 year that Kev and Co have had to operate under an embargo. And what better way to mark this depressing milestone than celebrating it with the architect of such chaos?

𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗢 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬, 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗳𝗹𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱, 𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟯𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭𝗮𝗺-𝟭𝗽𝗺.
Bring your clown costumes, balloons, and banners to ensure the man clinging on and refusing to relinquish this mess is reminded of his failures.
#MartinOut
Count me in!. I'll pop into Sancto's tomorrow ( they close for good on Saturday ) to see what's left on the shelves for Saturdays party!.

·

‼️
⚠️
Protest announcement
⚠️
‼️

#MartinOut
I love this.
Sadly I'll be celebrating my 50th so not giving that up for that piece of **** Martin.
I so want to see the pictures and media clips though!

Appreciate the continued action, but does this not feel like a step backwards after last weekends march?

The visual impact of all the fans walking straight down the middle of Victoria Ave was a memory that will live long in memory.

Feels like going back to Benfleet is a bit of a climb down.

Genuinely not criticism, just an observation.

Appreciate the continued action, but does this not feel like a step backwards after last weekends march?

The visual impact of all the fans walking straight down the middle of Victoria Ave was a memory that will live long in memory.

Seems a bit late announced as well. I mean, nothing wrong with doing it of course.

Any protest against Ron should be applauded regardless if better or worse than previous. Well done to those going. Unfortunately one I can't do as plans with the family.

Seems a bit late announced as well. I mean, nothing wrong with doing it of course.
Doubt there will be more than 50 of us there, and many will say 'what's the point as it won't make a difference to his mindset'?.
BUT he has stressed thousands of us out in the last 6 months, so let's give Mr. & Mrs. Rat a stressful Sat for a couple of hrs?.
In all probability he will have to change his planned agenda for Saturday morning, as i doubt he planned for them to have a lay in, & watch TV for a few hrs?. Plus his 'Ork' security goons will have to be there again, which he must pay for (?) as the clubs account is frozen, & only accessible for essential payments?.

I'll be there if I'm feeling any better. Currently got COVID must have caught it at the weekend.
As you're a 'young un', presume you can't have your jab for a couple of weeks?. But i guess it doesn't matter at present, as you've got it!.
Hopefully symptoms not too bad?.

As you're a 'young un', presume you can't have your jab for a couple of weeks?. But i guess it doesn't matter at present, as you've got it!.
Hopefully symptoms not too bad?.
I'll be honest mate, I've never had a jab for COVID. It put a mate of mine (20 years old at the time) in hospital with heart issues and it put me right off.

It's mainly been like a mild flu, but it did put me in bed completely for a couple days earlier this week due to the high fever.

Was hoping to be well by tonight as I was meant to be playing a darts league match. Not even sure I'll be good by Sat/Sunday now.

I'll be honest mate, I've never had a jab for COVID. It put a mate of mine (20 years old at the time) in hospital with heart issues and it put me right off.

It's mainly been like a mild flu, but it did put me in bed completely for a couple days earlier this week due to the high fever.

Was hoping to be well by tonight as I was meant to be playing a darts league match. Not even sure I'll be good by Sat/Sunday now.
Hope you're feeling better soon mate, but please be sure you're returning a negative test before doing whatever you're doing this weekend. We'll be there on Saturday, not sure it will be in clown mode though.

Hope you're feeling better soon mate, but please be sure you're returning a negative test before doing whatever you're doing this weekend. We'll be there on Saturday, not sure it will be in clown mode though.
Will have to trawl through the cupboards to see if I have any!

Any protest against Ron should be applauded regardless if better or worse than previous. Well done to those going. Unfortunately one I can't do as plans with the family.
RM deserves maximum crap outside his house until the very last minute for 25 years of hell and looking down on supporters. It's not about how it publicly looks, it's about what he deserves.

RM deserves maximum crap outside his house until the very last minute for 25 years of hell and looking down on supporters. It's not about how it publicly looks, it's about what he deserves.
Agree with the sentiment. But it hasnt been 25 years of hell. Despite him, and because of wonderful players and managers we've had some amazing times.

We could you send you up to Rons door to cough through the letter box #chemicalwarfare
Or get hlane17 to get the virus on a load of coins and throw them on his driveway, like a little magpie he won't be able to keep his grubby little mitts off of shiny coins.

It appears that time is tight on Saturday morning for me and her. Mrs RHB has just informed me that we have our Flu jabs at midday Saturday at our surgery. So a brief demonstration in front of the prick in the house and then off for a prick in the arm! I'm really hopeful that our Blue boys (maybe Yellows) can also prick the Rochdale defence in the afternoon as well. I reckon that's enough on the prick front now.

Back