• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Next Season’s Full Fixtures List Published

funny really, the hardcore that followed the backend of the L1 season was around maybe 350, all of a sudden two leagues below and we are concerned about away ends that only hold maybe 500-1000. Of course with half the league being aroundish the M25 certainly makes away travel more attractive just hope that those of us that stayed loyal through those dark months dont miss out

Look at the state of the Kings Lynn chairman

stephen-cleeve.png

He looks like something from an Only Fools And Horses spinoff.

National League Rule 10.2

“Where a match is declared all ticket the Away Club shall be entitled to 10% of the total number of tickets available or a minimum of 600, whichever is the greater, subject to any stipulation by the relevant safety authority affecting these figures. A reasonable allocation of the total disabled spectator accommodation where appropriate shall be made available to disabled supporters of the Away Club.”

So the games at the small grounds all get declared ”all ticket“ by the police and we get a minimum of 600 tickets.

If we don't beat Kings Lynn and Wealdstone I reckon PB will be under pressure by end of August. The flip side is that we could get off to a flyer against these pub teams.

So just 13 Saturday fixtures out of 22 at home, with only 5 before Xmas - 1 each month, and one of those could go if we get to the 2nd Round of the FA Cup (ha ha). And that’s before BT Sport start meddling. 4 Bank holidays, a Sunday and 4 Tuesdays ( all before Xmas).

3 Saturdays in February out of 4.

Not good if you only do Saturday home games!

Away from home - there are 16 Saturday Fixtures, 3 bank holidays and 3 Tuesdays (all after xmas).

Last edited:
It really brings it home how far we've fallen .Hopefully just for the one season..

I wish I was as confident as you Barna. Reading between the lines about our recruitment in comparison to some of our competitors, doesn't fill me with confidence. Whilst the new 'openess' from the club is welcome, I fear the underlying financial problems persist and will limit us next season.

Back