• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nice to hear Prior get a mention.

Snowy

Spread Eagle of Old
There I was watching the Bayern / Chelsea game on Tuesday night when the famous stat of the only English team to beat Bayern at home was mentioned......................Norwich City.
Then they went on to rattle of a few of the players who are still playing...............and yes Prior got a mention.

Also believe Rob Newman played in that game.

I know one of the Norwich goals was scored by Mark Bowen, but not sure who got the other?? Anyone??

Chris Sutton was also playing, and Mark Robins.

Jeremy Goss with a 25 yard volley I believe !!

Indeed, one of the best goals ive ever seen!.

wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Snowy @ April 14 2005,13:23)]There I was watching the Bayern / Chelsea game on Tuesday night when the famous stat of the only English team to beat Bayern at home was mentioned......................Norwich City.
Then they went on to rattle of a few of the players who are still playing...............and yes Prior got a mention.

Also believe Rob Newman played in that game.
Yeah i heard that as well! Madness! I vaguely remember their cup run that year (beat Inter i believe) and i knew we sold Prior to Norwich, but had never put the two together! Can't imagine there are many other lg2 players with European experience, Beagrie maybe?

Wasn't Andy Edwards a stalwart of our Anglo-Italian Cup campaigns?

Back