• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NL Streaming Platform Launched

Nice to see Bromley have put some flats on top of their main stand, I wonder if that's where Ron got the idea from

Doesn’t even tell you how much extra time to come ,score came on my phone and they’re still playing it’s sure is very poor service

How far have we fallen? Even allowing for the dreadful video feed this has been a depressing watch. Hats off to everyone with the enthusiasm to travel to every game.
I'm close to nodding off and I didn't have a heavy night last night.

Watching these 2 teams plus our embargo I’m pretty sure this will be a national league fixture next season

My stream seems to have settled down and is fine on my big screen Smart TV, playing with BBC Essex comp on laptop which is a bit out of sic.

I kept being told my email wasn't recognised. I shut everything down and clicked the link from the account confirmation email that asks you to create your account and password.
Got a welcome back message doing this and was able to stream the game.

I have sent an email to national league live streaming via no help icon on their website to complain about pictures freezing

Streamed okish had a few freezes and tried to listen to the bbc radio commentary but it was minutes in front of the action !
Tried to cast it from my galaxy s10 to my Samsung smart tv , I need something else for it to work ? , clues from anyone appreciated.
Picture quality pretty good but camera wasn't able to cover to its left all the way down to the corner!
The pass covers tomorrow's games and other games from today is that right,if so a bonus for sure..

Streamed okish had a few freezes and tried to listen to the bbc radio commentary but it was minutes in front of the action !
Tried to cast it from my galaxy s10 to my Samsung smart tv , I need something else for it to work ? , clues from anyone appreciated.
Picture quality pretty good but camera wasn't able to cover to its left all the way down to the corner!
The pass covers tomorrow's games and other games from today is that right,if so a bonus for sure..
Not sure that's correct as they are flogging a match pass for tomorrow.

Back