• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News No deal for Rigters

From U21 international to being turned down by us ! Thats a big come down

just out of interest Who have we offered a trial to and turned them down who ahs then gone on to do great things ?

No reason given why in that article, a little unusual as quite often Tilly or Brush will comment.

Quite so, there is a slight contradiction here. Previous trialists that have not fitted the bill have been dipatched back to the place of origin, with the briefest of statements. According to Tilly he was going to talk to Rigters and then, all of a sudden there is a statement to the effect that he doesn't come up to expectations, and bye-bye..............curious!

Quite so, there is a slight contradiction here. Previous trialists that have not fitted the bill have been dipatched back to the place of origin, with the briefest of statements. According to Tilly he was going to talk to Rigters and then, all of a sudden there is a statement to the effect that he doesn't come up to expectations, and bye-bye..............curious!

The statement never said they'd talk to Rigters, they said they'd be talking about him.

I personally think that we're missing a trick here. The boy obviously has talent, and to judge him on his performance against Dagenham is extremely unfair, considering how the midfield didn't turn up and supply him. Obviously, I can't comment on his training sessions as I'm not there, but I'll make a standout guess and say he's better than Walker and Calver.

The cynic in me says that Rigters may have wage demands too high for a club about to recieve a winding up order...

Sorry but the guy has never scored in this country, would command a high wage no doubt and with a high reputation he would have to score goals very quickly to please the fans (including me). Wise decision. If they can stay fit our strikers are good enough but we need to improve the supply and also the number of goals from midfield.

Back