• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Unfortunately after speaking with the club it looks like Plymouth are going to sell over 1k tickets which let me just say is a superb achievement by them however this does mean that the North Bank will NOT be an option for SUFC fans.

I have asked the club to make fans aware via the official site etc... but to also urge fans to come to W Block in the West Stand and roar on the boys from there!

UTB

Crikey well done to Plymouth fans, they put the rest of the league to shame with their away support. I did suspect this might happen, I recall they brought a good few hundred last season on a Tuesday night in March. So will people who have bought North Bank tickets (as I have) be relocated?

Great turnout for the Plymouth fans. Huge respect to them for that effort. Just means we'll need more people cheering the boys on from the West now.

If they're bringing 1,000 we need to get plenty of bodies down there Saturday. I don't wanna get out-sung but a bunch of wurzels from Lands End. Come on you mighty blue boys !!

a lot of the far flung places have decent support as they have a lot of people move to London for work. Plymouth and Carlisle are 2 examples off the top of my head that have big London based support.

Can only see Pompey matching or exceeding the 1k this season in the league! Like us two teams who have lost their way I recent years.

Crikey well done to Plymouth fans, they put the rest of the league to shame with their away support. I did suspect this might happen, I recall they brought a good few hundred last season on a Tuesday night in March. So will people who have bought North Bank tickets (as I have) be relocated?

I think they have a big following in the london area for some reason.

Good luck guys, I will be in the west hoping to make some noise, hopefully the rest of the ground gets involved, if we don't after missing football for a few months we never will!

Back