• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Northampton Away

... 'All Ticket' for away supporters and the prices will be;
£14 Adults
£9.50 Cons

Don't know when they will be going on sale and what the allocation is though. Wonder if they end up selling them on the day again, if we have any tickets left?!

It was a very good turn out last season and I will be getting my tickets as soon as they are on sale........Come on you mighty blues!

Not sure if they'll let in any more than for the LDV game.

Local residents would complain about the noise!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Jan. 12 2005,19:10)]Not sure if they'll let in any more than for the LDV game.

Local residents would complain about the noise!
laugh.gif

We was also supported by MARK RAWLE who was in with all us away fans .

I thin we should get an allocation of around 850 behind the goal, but can be given up to 1200 ish if the demand is there.

If we are still there or there abouts when this game comes around, in my opinion those 1200 tickets will be snapped up easy.

Its only 1hr 30 mins up the road and both sides are going well.

1200 wont be enough!.

wink.gif
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Jan. 12 2005,21:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (simac17 @ Jan. 12 2005,19:33)]Going 2 the game definetly in a limousine
smile.gif
Why?

rock.gif
Cos its ultimately sophisticated.

I'll definately be there, might even partake in a few 'Brambles' in the TGI before hand

When is the Northampton game ? Cant find a fixture list on either this site or Little Gazette !

So who's going to this one?. This should be a corking game.

We only have 1250 tickets, and we should take that easy in my opinion.

So best get your tickets sharpish.

smile.gif

funny enough I said we take 1500 to wycombe on boxing day and was laughed at on here .....

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CSWICKFORDSHRIMPER @ Jan. 14 2005,13:55)]funny enough I said we take 1500 to wycombe on boxing day and was laughed  at on here .....

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC
Yes, because we "only" took 1,023 to Wycombe.  Only 50% out  
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ Jan. 14 2005,15:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CSWICKFORDSHRIMPER @ Jan. 14 2005,13:55)]funny enough I said we take 1500 to wycombe on boxing day and was laughed  at on here .....

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC
Yes, because we "only" took 1,023 to Wycombe.  Only 50% out  
biggrin.gif
Not this debate again!...

The stand we was in holds just over 2000.

This stand was certainly well over 50% full, infact id say nearer 75%.

FACT.

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Back