• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Norwich

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
So what's the score going to be, and how many will turn out on this balmy late summer's evening?..

I'll go for a 1-0 win, with Freddy breaking his duck.

9,298 in attendance.

smile.gif

PS....

We are playing at Roots Hall tonight aren't we???...

laugh.gif

According to that report we are travelling to Norwich & Norwich are coming to us.

Therefore we must be playing at Col******r
tounge.gif

A couple of beers in the cricketers then 2:1 to the shrimpers......JCR to net the winner in front of a stunned 9,300 crowd

tounge.gif

Sky sports been saying we will get relegated for at least three seasons now, I refuse to subscribe due to this and i am sure chris Kamara hates us, anyway back to the match one all with nine thousand in attendance.
rock.gif

Hate to say it but 0-2 for me - REALLY hope I'm wrong but I've got a horrible feeling we won't get anything from the next 3 games.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angell Delight @ Sep. 12 2006,14:22)]Hate to say it but 0-2 for me - REALLY hope I'm wrong but I've got a horrible feeling we won't get anything from the next 3 games.
Ah I love optimism!

1-1, in front of a 9,800 crowd.

Tilly and the Squad know the fixtures we have coming up, and they know more than anyone the importance of getting something from tonight.

2-1. Norwich open the scoring then a stirring half time team talk inspires the blues to score 2, the first from Freddy after 53 minutes and then Harrold comes off the bench to head home a JCR cross on 80 mins.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ Sep. 12 2006,14:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angell Delight @ Sep. 12 2006,14:22)]Hate to say it but 0-2 for me - REALLY hope I'm wrong but I've got a horrible feeling we won't get anything from the next 3 games.
Ah I love optimism!
biggrin.gif

Can't help it unfortunately I just have one of those horrible feelings. After the next 3 I expect us to probably be in the drop zone, however I'm 100% confident we'll be comfortable in lower mid-table come the season's end.

Southend 1-1 Norwich

Gutts to hammer one in from 30 yards before sloppy marking costs us three points.

Shrimperzone to fill up with, "we'll get relegated if we carry on like this, Paynter's crap, Maher can't pass and that Flavs is too short for this level, did I mention that my seat was uncomfortable and my arsegrapes are playing me up which is probably the club's fault for allowing it to rain in September and I think my wife might be having an affair as a direct result of JCR's refusal to play an early ball," type-messages.

2-0 with an attendance of 4,128

with no room in the ground to swing a cat..
wink.gif

Norwich subjected to 8-1 mauling at hands of mighty Shrimpers.

The soccer world is rocked as goals from Paynter (5), Eastwood, Gower and a thirty yard net buster from 'solid' Stevie Hammell dash Norwich's promotion credentials.

Surprisingly only 3,406 witness the one-sided contest.

3.2 to the mighty shrimpers :-)

Im going for a gate of 10,500 plus cos East Stand and West Stand are sold cos Ive just got the last few tickets in the X block :-)

One Team In Essex
SOUTHEND UNITED FC

Meeting the boys down the Swan(wickford) at 4pm them on train to the Railway Arms around 5 ish  
smile.gif

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Sep. 12 2006,14:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimpbizkit @ Sep. 12 2006,14:30)]Harrold comes off the bench to head home a JCR cross on 80 mins.
JCR having received the ball and started his run after 71 minutes........
wink.gif
And a brief run round Canvey High Street!
laugh.gif

Back