• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Notts County Pub.

Where are all the srimperzoners drinking on saturday?

Myself the Cockroach and a few chums will be gracing our presence in the famous hooters bar.

Has to be Trent Bridge Inn, over the bridge from Meadow Lane and near the cricket ground and Nottingham Forest's ground.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ Sep. 16 2004,14:34)]Where are all the srimperzoners drinking on saturday?

Myself the Cockroach and a few chums will be gracing our presence in the famous hooters bar.
I was taken to a Hooters in New York by colleagues last night and it wasn't what I was expecting at all. There were families with kids in there and one 12 year old boy was having a birthday party.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Sep. 16 2004,15:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ Sep. 16 2004,14:34)]Where are all the srimperzoners drinking on saturday?

I was taken to a Hooters in New York by colleagues last night and it wasn't what I was expecting at all. There were families with kids in there and one 12 year old boy was having a birthday party.
The little blighters must learn early over there. How chuffed would you be having bird with their tits half hanging out serving you and your mates burger and chips on your 12th birthday.

All i got was a piece of coal, an orange and a clip round the ear on my birthday.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Sep. 16 2004,15:13)]Has to be Trent Bridge Inn, over the bridge from Meadow Lane and near the cricket ground and Nottingham Forest's ground.
and you can watch Essex playing Notts.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Sep. 16 2004,15:13)]Has to be Trent Bridge Inn, over the bridge from Meadow Lane and near the cricket ground and Nottingham Forest's ground.
Are you going?

I was meant to be with Nasher driving & The Downer but, not for the first time, after aying he'd do something one night, the latter has dropped out the next. This time's feeble excuse was that he'd forgotten it was his 30th birthday & his family said they were planning a surprise meal for him!!!

Clive & I then agreed it wasn't financially feasible with just 2 of us.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hawkwell Blue @ Sep. 16 2004,15:57)]
[b said:
r essex really playing at Notts?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Sep. 16 2004,16:10)]
[b said:
[b said:
here

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Turpinator @ Sep. 16 2004,17:08)]
[b said:
Are you going?

I was meant to be with Nasher driving & The Downer but, not for the first time, after aying he'd do something one night, the latter has dropped out the next. This time's feeble excuse was that he'd forgotten it was his 30th birthday & his family said they were planning a surprise meal for him!!!

Will let you know - obviously I now have other responsibilities I need to take rather seriously. Will text you tonight.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Sep. 16 2004,17:10)]
[b said:
[b said:
Yes, would I lie to you! 270-4 (Essex) at tea today.

If any of you are interested you can get into the cricket for free on Saturday if you are going to the footy. Cricket starts at 10.30!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Sep. 16 2004,17:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Turpinator @ Sep. 16 2004,17:08)]
[b said:
Are you going?

Will let you know - obviously I now have other responsibilities I need to take rather seriously. Will text you tonight.
I've actually made other plans now, since Clive & I agreed it'd cost too much with just 2. The Thameside Festival is on all w/end & weather's supposed to be good so my good lady & myself will be making the most of what maybe the last sunny w/end of the summer. Plus I've found a great pub website which rates pubs & gives pub crawl routes. There is rather a good one on the South Bank so we are going to try that!

The team would probably only lose if I went, anyway & if you believe in fate, Rich & I were meant to be going to Rushden but he had to pull out just b4 and what happened...4-1!

We are, though, going to Shrewsbury for the w/end. Wetherspoons have a Lodge there & are doing a 2 nts for price of 1. Twin rooms are abt £35 so it'll only cost £17.50 each for 2 nts accommodation. Trains are crap so I'm going to drive. Clive & I are going on the Friday so there are 2 spaces in the car if you are interested. Rich said he'll join us on Sat & stay over that night. Nick may do the same.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Sep. 16 2004,17:17)]If any of you are interested you can get into the cricket for free on Saturday if you are going to the footy. Cricket starts at 10.30!
Is that so? Fantastic news!

How will they know if you're going to the football though?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Sep. 16 2004,18:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Sep. 16 2004,17:17)]If any of you are interested you can get into the cricket for free on Saturday if you are going to the footy. Cricket starts at 10.30!
Is that so? Fantastic news!

How will they know if you're going to the football though?
The Promotional Company incharge at Notts CC and who also look after Notts County contacted me this afternoon and told me.

What I meant is it's free for everyone whether you are going to the footy or not and it means you can support Essex and then watch the footy.

Back