• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
Powell and Murphy are injury doubts.

Probably a bit of gamesmanship...like the "fact" that 70% of our team were having treatment yesterday.

They also say they expect Powell to be OK, but his ankle is sore.

Powell and Murphy are injury doubts.

Probably a bit of gamesmanship...like the "fact" that 70% of our team were having treatment yesterday.

They also say they expect Powell to be OK, but his ankle is sore.

That would be the way he landed after continuously diving whenever Granty went anywhere near him

"mmmmmm, ankle for dinner"
_50506747_104048881-3.jpg

I don't think we have players who pretend they have been fouled like Mohsni did, Powell will look for a foul and take a fall if a player makes enough contact, clever footballing really. Gary Neville puts it well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNx5ok60U6A

I'm sure you do... you don't go 17 games unbeaten without a few dives along the way. As I said, every team does it. I remember one player launching himself over a Southend player on Saturday, it was a clear dive and the ref let the play continue.

I don't think we have players who pretend they have been fouled like Mohsni did, Powell will look for a foul and take a fall if a player makes enough contact, clever footballing really. Gary Neville puts it well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNx5ok60U6A
Surely 'clever' footballers are more of a problem for the game than players like Mohsni. Let's be honest no ref is going to fall for Mohsni's diving, but people who know what they are doing, like Powell (or Grant for us) can win a free kick time and time again, and that is when diving becomes a problem, all Mohsni is doing is giving possession away cheaply.

Back