• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Number 39

weststander

Manager
Its F.A Cup time again and i've only just realised that the first round draw is on saturday ! We're number 39, colscum are 15, and the marsh rats 64 (if they beat burnham, come on burnham !) and grays will be 69 id they beat cray wanderers. If i had a choice it'd be a home game against Bishops Cleeve as i think we might just win that one. Anyway the draw is live on both sky and the BBC at ten past five on saturday.

Something in the North-West reigon away would be nice, Tranmere would be perfect.

Away to a team with decent food please.

Are Kiddie still in it?

Kiddie have to beat Southport.

If not I'll go for Histon (whoever they may be) or Hayes away. Nothing like a trip into the unknown and we may even attract the Beeb if we play Histon. If we play Hayes we should score a few goals as I remember when he use to play for us and he was crap.

One of the local (local ish) non-league sides away will do me..

Its a good crack when we take hoardes to a non-league ground and take over.

Balls!

smile.gif

I'd like the easiest game possible or the hardest game possible so that sooner or later we may be on telly and I can watch

sad.gif

I would like Toronto Lynx away.Thats a bit silly isn't it.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Really i would like Huddersfield away so at least we can go out to a team higher in the league than us.I hate the embarasment of exiting to a non league team such as aylesbury
mad.gif
mad.gif
still the ride back from there in the back of a luton van was good fun especially the food fight at south mimms services.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ Oct. 18 2005,23:38)]I hate the embarasment of exiting to a non league team such as aylesbury
mad.gif

mad.gif
 still the ride back from there in the back of a luton van  was good fun especially the food fight at south mimms services.
they served up a nice bit of grub as well
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SuperShrimper @ Oct. 18 2005,18:39)]Something in the North-West reigon away would be nice, Tranmere would be perfect.
I bet Tilly has his fingers crossed for that draw!! Maybe Carlisle away - that might be a little more convenient!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Something in the North Wales region would be ideal, say, Chester, Wrexham or at a pinch Tranmere.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Oct. 18 2005,18:58)]One of the local (local ish) non-league sides away will do me..

Its a good crack when we take hoardes to a non-league ground and take over.

Balls!

smile.gif
Thats probably the worst possible draw I want. Rather went out to Forest away than the embarrassment of losing to a local non-league team. And definitely definitely not Grays who are flying at the moment....

A non-league side away would be nice. Dagenham, maybe, would be nice, as I've never been there and it's only fifteen miles up the road from me!
biggrin.gif

i fancy proving once more that were the best in essex,bring on the col.utd....though im sure we could also give a warm welcome 2 orient,but for a day out Smithy's right,sum 2 bob non-league club would be a good crack... elmo

Excellent... Aylesbury are still in. Here's hoping they beat Folkestine Invicta so we can draw them and exocise a few ghosts from 1989. "When the ducks go steaming in" sung over the tannoy followed by the pa announcer bleating "all over the country tonight they'll be going quack quack quack". It still haunts me.

Up the Blues

Back