• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Nutter in the South Upper

graysblue

Banned
who fir the love of christ was the nutter in the south upper in block j? he wore an old red england shirt (from the nineties i think). he kept shouting out realy crazy things that made me crease up. at one point he shouted to the linesman "hope your car breaks down and you miss the england game!". anyone know if warley is one short?

hahahaha just remembered another thing. he also shouted to the lino "get a life!" I absolutely cracked up. hahaha and another one was, "oi lino you wanna get down the park tomorrow morning!". and don't get me started on his reaction to the red card! im still laughing as im typing!

I was in the south upper and i heard some stupid shouting. i think he was in the row behind me (F or G) and he looked like a mug IMO. Anyone had a good view on the sending off?

I was in the south upper and i heard some stupid shouting. i think he was in the row behind me (F or G) and he looked like a mug IMO. Anyone had a good view on the sending off?

If it was in block I, then it wasnt F - it was D if it is the bloke I was getting ****ed off with throughout the game.

haha, damn i wish I saw or heard him

i love nutters like that and hope to be one myself in the next few years..

haha, damn i wish I saw or heard him

i love nutters like that and hope to be one myself in the next few years..

ha ha!!!

this guy went into heart attack city when the red card was brandished.

spittle flying from his gob face red with rage ............take a chill pill.

honestly, this guy yesterday had me in stitches. i was laughing so hard. some of the most ridiculous things i have ever heard yesterday tbh. you got to lobe these crazies though! anyone else hear anything proper funny?

honestly, this guy yesterday had me in stitches. i was laughing so hard. some of the most ridiculous things i have ever heard yesterday tbh. you got to lobe these crazies though! anyone else hear anything proper funny?
A guy sitting behind thinks he can better Steve Tilson? I think not... Annoyed me the whole game although the funny part of the day with him was definitely hitting the red zone for no reason and shouting to the lino "Lino get your f***ing flag up", god knows what for?

who fir the love of christ was the nutter in the south upper in block j? he wore an old red england shirt (from the nineties i think). he kept shouting out realy crazy things that made me crease up. at one point he shouted to the linesman "hope your car breaks down and you miss the england game!". anyone know if warley is one short?

haha, I was sitting in the seat in front of that guy. I don't think I've ever heard anything like it!

haha, I was sitting in the seat in front of that guy. I don't think I've ever heard anything like it!

hahahaha finally! another person who heard it! that guy was definately a loon! hope he's there next week! makes going to the hall, that little bit more special!

I take it this is a wind-up. Either that or you have a horrid sense of humour.
eh? horrid? so you don't think this is funny? was it you? how can you not think it's funny? lino - "hope your car breaks down so you miss the england game?" what a weird thing to shout out!

Back