• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OD - Week 3

MrB

Life President
Another quiet day in the SZ BT Tent no doubt. Not a bad thing for me as we're playing Parkway so have packed the lube. Doesn't look too bad but they will bowl us out for very little. Can't remember whether I GFI'd or not.

End of Over 18: 97-2, runrate=5.39
Graham 4-0-23-0
Keil* 34 (41 balls)
Swonnell 47 (48 balls)
Last Wicket: Croft Run Out 1 (FOW: 30/2)

Another toughie for me, relegation looking a distinct possibility after coming up last season.

End of Over 20: 110-1, runrate=5.50
Cahill 2-1-9-0
Kamara* 26 (26 balls)
King 64 (65 balls)

Chased down 144-10 with 8 wickets and 20 overs to spare. Rounds off a week full of wins.

And that's the end of the match. Southchurch Village CC won by 2 runs.
Southchurch Village CC 249-4
Dynamogroinstrain 247-3

We get our first league points this season. Great last over from Fontaine, they needed 7 and only 4 singles conceded.

Earlier in the day saw a personal OD best of 127* from Lawrenson, who's really coming to age this season with 2 centuries and a half century his name already.

Earlier in the day saw a personal OD best of 127* from Lawrenson, who's really coming to age this season already with 2 centuries and a half century his name already.

Must be the day for them, my 33 year old skipper/opener hit his personal best of 187no

Deleven 375-1
Phenom9070 47 ao

I love bots! :smile:

cheers yeah was a close one :smile:

they spanked us twice last season as well so really needed the points, 3 defeats out of the first 3 would have left me in a rather perilous situation.

This division is so tight, really boils down to individual star players being the difference between most teams.

I unsurprisingly lost but you can't argue with the RS.

ShrimperZone CC Parkway Sports
Top Order: elite elite
Middle Order: elite elite
Lower Order: strong exquisite
Seam Bowling: elite elite
Spin Bowling: elite elite
Fielding: proficient quality

Back