• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mr Wooly

Members
Hi all, I've been summoned to produce a Uni assignment on a Sports facility type, so naturally I've chosen Roots Hall has my chosen subject. However, I need a breakdown of the key members of staff who work off the field or behind the scenes at the club. I tried the official site, but the links that detail this info don't seem to be working. Alternatively this could be a problem at my end. The link is below.

Also, I need to get in contact with someone at the club who I could ask/interview about some of the more in-depth aspects of managing the stadium. Who would be the best person to contact and how would I go about it?

Any help would be much appeciated.

Cheers

Si.

Official site - Who's who section.

Well that was freaky, the information has suddenly appeared!

cool.gif

I have always found Helen Giles to be very helpful.

But She does not appear to be on the list any more , either she has left or changed her name to Helen Norbury..

Scriv !!! Help.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ Mar. 03 2005,16:05)]I have always found Helen Giles to be very helpful.

But She does not appear to be on the list any more , either she has left or changed her name to Helen Norbury..

Scriv !!!  Help.....
Changed her name to Norbury - recently married
biggrin.gif

I thought that but I wasn't too sure if she would be the right person to ask. I need info like:

*Annual financial reports
*Mission statement
*Any marketing and promotional strategy
*Sports or staff development etc...

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr Wooly @ Mar. 03 2005,16:09)]I thought that but I wasn't too sure if she would be the right person to ask. I need info like:

*Mission statement

rock.gif
Your having a laugh
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Mar. 03 2005,16:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr Wooly @ Mar. 03 2005,16:09)]I thought that but I wasn't too sure if she would be the right person to ask. I need info like:

*Mission statement

rock.gif
Your having a laugh  
laugh.gif
I wish I was!!

biggrin.gif

[b said:

*Mission statement

rock.gif
wow.gif

The Annual Accounts for the Year to June 2004 are late. So the best you will get is to June 2003 which a numer of People on here have and may well send you if you ask nicely.

As for a mission statement , Marketing strategy , Staff Development, I (lets be charitable here) would think that they have slightly more important things to worry about .
(like making sure office equipment doesn't get knicked every fortnight)

I would be interested to here what you actually expect in the way of a marketing strategy for a Bottom Half of Div 3 football Team (as we were at the start of this fiscal year) other than "Hope the team does well and let the results do our Marketing for us" which in the main is exactly what has happened

Ross is as cool as a cucumber and you should hear what he likes to do with them when he's alone!

Ross is the man!!! Vote Ross for Prime for Minister!!

I have to admit Ross is great and much better than me!!

Don't put yourself down Scrivs..!!.................let other people do it!!! (laughing out loud)

Back