• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oh, dear, Col Ewe fans condemned by own club for Edinburgh chants

I know we're all rivals but that's sickening and going way too far. There's no need for that kind of chanting. Absolutely disgusting from Col ewe. Evil sods.

Why do we even give them any air time on our supporters forum?

I don't care what any other football club do, SUFC is the only football club that matters to me.

UTB 💙

Last edited:
Proper scummy behaviour that.

Surprised they had enough fans there to even have a chant heard though. ‘Small minority’ of fans. How many we talking, one bloke and his dog?

Disgusting chants but what is there issue with Justin Edinburgh anyway? A question for colchester fans who come on here.

Disgusting chants but what is there issue with Justin Edinburgh anyway? A question for colchester fans who come on here.

No issue with Justin at all it was just a few ****ed up kids who should be banned, they just turn up to cause trouble as they did at Ipswich and a few other games this season. The real Colchester fans who were there numbering around 900 were well behaved, it was just 20 or so who were out for trouble and vandalism

No issue with Justin at all it was just a few ****ed up kids who should be banned, they just turn up to cause trouble as they did at Ipswich and a few other games this season. The real Colchester fans who were there numbering around 900 were well behaved, it was just 20 or so who were out for trouble and vandalism

There seems to be a new breed of counterfeit stone island wearing ******** attending matches at the moment that are more interested in sticking coke up their nose than actually watching football. Every club has them. I can imagine those responsible for those chants on Saturday barely go and watch your lot more than 2/3 times a season. Generally turn up for 'derby' matches where there could potentially be trouble...

There seems to be a new breed of counterfeit stone island wearing ******** attending matches at the moment that are more interested in sticking coke up their nose than actually watching football. Every club has them. I can imagine those responsible for those chants on Saturday barely go and watch your lot more than 2/3 times a season. Generally turn up for 'derby' matches where there could potentially be trouble...
Very true sadly. It’s cringey as ****. It’s like they had a sleepover, shared a crate of Stella and watched Football Factory. Then go to games with a bit of stone island on thinking they’re hooligans.

Very true sadly. It’s cringey as ****. It’s like they had a sleepover, shared a crate of Stella and watched Football Factory. Then go to games with a bit of stone island on thinking they’re hooligans.

Whenever we play Dagenham away about 1,500 of their 'supporters' seem to come out of the woodwork. All studying A-Level Green Street....

Spot on exactly that, they won’t last long, if the club don’t do something about it others will I am sure.

Don’t generally like southern sides to get relegated from what is a particularly northern League Two, but I’ll make an exception for Col U after this. Naturally our stewards only threw out home fans for reacting :Facepalm:

Back