• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
Just saw the young fella got a load of abuse off some of the strange people you find hanging around roots hall......

Saw Cauley bite back at some kid on twitter who seemingly gave him some abuse. The bellend in question then promptly deleted his tweets so whatever he said, he can't have been too proud of it. He's 18 years old?! Wish the keyboard warriors would just pipe down instead of giving an 18 year old kid stick on twitter when he was barely on the pitch and we still got the 3 points?!

Blimey. If you read my posts, you will find hardly any spelling mistakes. I make One, and get pulled up on it, Lol.

I certainly was not "pulling you up" - I just wanted to know if it there was a group of people around the ground who were selling computer programs. And were you suggesting that they were giving abuse to a young player that we currently have on loan? Please bear in mind that a computer software company that makes computer games (E.A.) was at the ground on Saturday.

I certainly was not "pulling you up" - I just wanted to know if it there was a group of people around the ground who were selling computer programs. And were you suggesting that they were giving abuse to a young player that we currently have on loan? Please bear in mind that a computer software company that makes computer games (E.A.) was at the ground on Saturday.

O.K. no problem. No, I was talking about programme sellers. But it wasn't a dig at them, it was in response to people hanging around Roots Hall. Just a silly joke really.

why was it his shot at goal that made this person give him stick if so he or she has no ideal of football yes it was not a great shot but id rather see him try then not

why was it his shot at goal that made this person give him stick if so he or she has no ideal of football yes it was not a great shot but id rather see him try then not

I agree.
It wasn't a great effort , but he at least got a shot away ( poor though it was ).
As soon as missed that one , a bloke in East Reds stood up and bellowed that he was a useless Trucking Banker ( I've cunningly used rhyming words so as not to offend anyone ).
Not the greatest support of a young player , but there you go.

Cauley has scored 3 in all competitions. How may have our other strikers scored in all competitions this season out of interest?

Back