• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Highlights Oldham Athletic v Southend Utd

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
The official highlights are not yet released, but while you're waiting you may want to reminisce on our opening game of the season against yesterday's opponents. It's an opportunity to once again watch the two mighty midgets (Callum Powell & Dan Mooney) score for Southend.

I hope Callum is recovering well. He always seemed the perfect sub coming on at 60 minutes, running at defenders and creating space for our strikers.

D1versity has his highlights in another thread on Shrimperzone
He always does, he posts his early and has first and sole bragging rights for his brill videos. The formal official stuff goes in one of these threads.

Looking again at the build up to their goal I hope Adam Crowther will have learnt not to allow too much space to a shortish over weight oppo forward who can still time his jumps to perfection!

Back