• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Online Tickets

Online Ticket System a Shamble?

• No - It suits my needs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Is the on-line ticket system a shamble? why can we not pick our seat? from my investigation this morning trying to get a ticket for a mate in the East you cant even pick the block you want!!!! so I could be where I normally am at the back corner of the East Yellows adjacent to the Blue section and my friend could be row A in the East Blacks!!!!! is this just another case of the football club taking the **** or are you happy with the system! I hear the results from the fans survey said that we voted to be able to pick seats on-line, well come on SUFC what's going on? or was this fans survey a cheap attempt to create the illusion that the club care?

Don't need to use them any more but the couple of times I ordered online last season it constantly gave me stupid places to sit (like right at the front of the west where there is zero legroom).
Bring back SeatBooker!

Don't need to use them any more but the couple of times I ordered online last season it constantly gave me stupid places to sit (like right at the front of the west where there is zero legroom).
Bring back SeatBooker!

It is something I will bring up at next weeks trust committee meeting that's why I have set up this poll just to gauge the feeling of other supporters on this situation

Last edited:
whenever i've tried to use it i've realised i can't as i don't have a credit card...! doh!

From previously booking all my tickets on-line, I know book by phone every time, so I can actually have some say on where we sit. I know there were problems with seatbooker (thought can't remember the details) but the new service is poor.

Although not a STH I never use it. Always call up booking office. You always get a lot more sense from them, even if you do have to listen to an out of date recorded message each week while on hold.

I have to agree I was trying to book a couple of tickets online for the SadOs game it’s been not working for weeks …. Can really put people of going as most don’t like sitting on the telephone line for 40mins listening to the same old advertising over and over again booking online a lot easier at work .. J
I will not be surprised if we don’t sell more than 7000 for Sat match

TBH last year it was ok…. It is a gamble where u end up… but I know the sections and the seat numbers where I like to sit …..

I have to agree I was trying to book a couple of tickets online for the SadOs game it’s been not working for weeks …. Can really put people of going as most don’t like sitting on the telephone line for 40mins listening to the same old advertising over and over again booking online a lot easier at work .. J
I will not be surprised if we don’t sell more than 7000 for Sat match

TBH last year it was ok…. It is a gamble where u end up… but I know the sections and the seat numbers where I like to sit …..

you and bulldozer got tickets mate?

Used to use Seatbooker all of the time. Now, if I need an extra ticket, or for cup matches, I have to phone the booking office. I can't believe they get much business at all through the web now as I find it unusable.

I e-mailed the club when they first bought the new system in, to basically tell them it was rubbish, they replied saying they had had numerous problems with seatbooker, and the new system was far better!!!!!!!! and they asked me to give it time.:cry: Luckily since then and may be even partly because of it, I now have a season ticket, so I don't have to worry about it anymore, if I need extra tickets I will make the trek to the ticket office which can be a pain. I really think they should sort out any problem they had with seatbooker and get it back soon.

Is the on-line ticket system a shamble? why can we not pick our seat? from my investigation this morning trying to get a ticket for a mate in the East you cant even pick the block you want!!!! so I could be where I normally am at the back corner of the East Yellows adjacent to the Blue section and my friend could be row A in the East Blacks!!!!! is this just another case of the football club taking the **** or are you happy with the system! I hear the results from the fans survey said that we voted to be able to pick seats on-line, well come on SUFC what's going on? or was this fans survey a cheap attempt to create the illusion that the club care?

TB, the way around this is when you are reserving and it offers you a seat,it stays reserved but who cares right,just go out and in again to get another seat offered to you without actually booking it.Do this 'till you get the right seat (if it's not been bought already that is).
In other words,if you don't see the one you want,keep trying.
From what i can remember,you'll see a system occuring as in the way it offers you seats,then you can work out what's being offered next.
Real pain in the arsh though,glad i'm a seaso.

I always used to use Seatbooker - it worked fine. When you go to a match you want to sit near mates, family etc so having a system that doesn't allow you to choose your seat is a waste of time. I too spent much time on hold trying to get through to the ticket office or made life a misery for friends and family asking them to pop into the ground. Still, it's worked out well for the club, I'm now a STH.

I e-mailed the club when they first bought the new system in, to basically tell them it was rubbish, they replied saying they had had numerous problems with seatbooker, and the new system was far better!!!!!!!! and they asked me to give it time.:cry: Luckily since then and may be even partly because of it, I now have a season ticket, so I don't have to worry about it anymore, if I need extra tickets I will make the trek to the ticket office which can be a pain. I really think they should sort out any problem they had with seatbooker and get it back soon.

I sent them an e-mail telling them I was unhappy with the way the new system was working and got exactly the same reply. I'm also a STH but sometimes want to take a friend, and also need to obtain tickets for cup matches. I'd love to be able to book online but instead have to either phone up (lengthy waits sometimes, and on a premium rate number usually from my mobile), or queue up after a match (living 80 miles away I usually just want to get home).

I've tried the "keep trying until you get what you want" approach but it took so long to work my way through all of the seats that I didn't want that I got offered the first ones again.

Back