• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Open top bus

GregStarz

Manager
Has there been or does anyone know a set date for this yet ?

I know it will be in July as stated but worried it will be when im on holiday
rock.gif

No date set as yet, It will be in July some time when they have reported back for training, maybe it will coinside with The Meet the Blues day?..

rock.gif

That'd be good, have the meet the blues day then start the bus parade from Boots and Laces and maybe go back to Roots Hall? Oh I'm a genius!
laugh.gif

Its a shame it couldnt have been the weekend of the play off final. (Understandably due to the airshow).

Personally I would have loved to have seen it, but think the moments gone now and it will seem a little silly doing it so late....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jam_Man @ June 13 2005,15:46)]Its a shame it couldnt have been the weekend of the play off final. (Understandably due to the airshow).

Personally I would have loved to have seen it, but think the moments gone now and it will seem a little silly doing it so late....
i agree, some of the players will have left too and some have left like tes etc

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jam_Man @ June 13 2005,15:46)]Its a shame it couldnt have been the weekend of the play off final. (Understandably due to the airshow).

agree but think it is more than a little silly. there will be a buzz come the start of the new season. but to just randomly turn up in the middle of summer to salute a team who won 2 months early is strange....

Think doing on MTB day is better but not necessary on the open top bus but have it there on the day and some kind of presentation by the players etc so we can all show how happy and proud we are. This way Mtb day gets maximum exposure generates revenue for those involved and perhaps allow your photo to be taken with it for a small charge thus generating extra income.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ June 13 2005,22:27)]
[b said:

agree but think it is more than a little silly. there will be a buzz come the start of the new season. but to just randomly turn up in the middle of summer to salute a team who won 2 months early is strange....
If there is a good turnout, maybe it will be good for team morale before next season kicks off, seeing all the fans that are behind them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ipswich Blue @ June 14 2005,01:35)]Think doing on MTB day is better but not necessary on the open top bus but have it there on the day and some kind of presentation by the players etc so we can all show how happy and proud we are. This way Mtb day gets maximum exposure generates revenue for those involved and perhaps allow your photo to be taken with it for a small charge thus generating extra income.
Good idea!

For me the idea of doing it at the meet the blues day is a great idea and also to have your pic taken with the trophy for a small fee is a great way to raise a little for the club and a super momemto for us the fans to have.
Why not also have super kev walk out at the hall with it before the special Norwich match.
Lets face it we have been short of sucess for many years so lets milk it good and proper!
E-I-E-I-E-I-O up the football league(s) we go!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ June 14 2005,08:21)]this is no interest to anyone but myself but the parade will be on my 21st birthday!!!
smile.gif
it's 9 day's b4 my 19th so thats not bad timing to see the boys finally bring the cup home

Back