• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Open Top Bus

HUTTON

I no it's on the 17th but does anyone no where it starts from and it's route and wat time does it start, thanks

Damn them for holding it on a sunday. I have to work 'till 2!

Grr!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ June 20 2005,15:37)]Damn them for holding it on a sunday. I have to work 'till 2!

Grr!
i have to work on sunday to but hope and pray my boss is in a good mood 2moro when i ask for the day off
sad.gif

Personally I think the club would be better off ditching the open top bus idea.

On a hot Sunday in July the seafront will be full of wasters in West Sham and Chelsea tops looking to shout obsenities in the direction of the bus, with prpbably I suspect little turn out from the True SUFC faithful (or the towns general public who by and large couldn't care less). It could be humiliating.

Far better in my view to ditch the idea and leave the first home parade of the trophy until prior to the Norwich City friendly.

What do you think?

I urge all true Southend fans to make an effort to show your support to the team.

Get down the seafront extra early, get a f***ing great big SUFC badge tattooed across your back or chest and spend the rest of the morning drinking heavily outside the Hope Hotel.

Make sure you have your shirt off, a bad case of sunburn and a can of cheap lager in your hand when the Echo photographers arrive as well.

I agree with Suffolk Shrimper that before the Norwich friendly would be great, but I definitely also agree with holding the parade. Gotta get all those who don't care to care somehow, and carting the victorious players through town holding a trophy isn't a bad way to start...

Back