• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

palexander

Life President
In local paper that O'Toole is in talks with another club and set to leave Col U. Mentions us, gills and brizzle.

lets hope it is us he will be a good replacement for Cresswell . And us being local maywell sort him .

Don't think he has signed yet but due to do so today, 3 year deal and a big earner off our wage bill, we have so many midfielders we needed to lose JJ plus maybe one or two more. I am sure the money saved will be used to obtain a decent left back which is most likely to be Ryan Dickson who has been on trial over the last few friendlies.

Lee, Clifford and Rees will supply the 2 that we need
If Lee or Clifford does not I expect we will take Rees if still available

Ah gutted! I thought with Cresswell off the wage bill and a bit of cash floating around (that will more than likely dissappear down the HMRC black hole anyways), that the timing of this story could have been relevant.

Oh well...

Hopefully the latter, we seem to be choosing very slowly with our signings

Maybe we can't sign anyone because we have reached the limit and waiting for space to be made, but selling Cresswell and Barker.

Back