• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Our Loanees

Chrisb

Forever Blue⭐⭐
Am I correct in thinking that both Layton and Ethan are season long loans ? I know that Andre Blackman is on a month to month contract and I think Ridgewell a one year deal. Just looking for potential spaces within the squad for a new manager to bring in players in January. Ron gave Chris and Bond good support for signings but I doubt the new manager will have the budget to do the same.

Last edited:
Nathan Ralph is signed on a 2 year deal with an option for another year.

Layton Ndukwu is on a season long loan along with Ethan Hamilton

I’d be shocked if Ethan and Layton don’t have January recall options for either party built in

So far these two have been very disappointing. Layton doesn't track back enough and he has rarely gone past a defender apart from one run on Saturday. Ethan Hamilton is OK going forward but watching him closely against Fleetwood he time and again didn't mark tightly and failed to go with runners leaving our back four exposed. These lads have been playing under 23 football with Premiership clubs. Maybe in those matches it is just not competitive enough and they have more time on the ball than in Division 1. Most of our recent loanees from these big clubs have been disappointing.

Back