• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we giving the North over to Oxford this weekend?

I havn't read anything that say's we are but over on their OS this is a promoted away day and they are trying to get anything up to 1500 going. I'm sure thats not likely to happen but they could easily exceed the 900 when we do have to move out.

If they beat Burton tonight would 900+ travelling Saturday be realistic?

http://www.oufc.co.uk/news/article/00160113-ultimate-away-602078.aspx

Right just got off the phone to Jobbo it's business as usual in the North Bank we will have our usual though the segregation maybe slightly wider not by much.

However Oxford have been sent 500 tickets by SUFC and have hardly sold any BUT they have a game tonight where people will go and buy.

Police are saying 1500 to 2000 Oxford fans!!!! Apparently though Oxford say 1000 fans yet the figures show at the moment 500-700 as a projection

Depending what they sell tonight clubs usually take another 30% as people who turn up on the day

AS ITS STANDS WE ARE IN THE NORTH

I don't see no more then 700 Oxford MAX though its some kind of special day for them.

One thing needs to be said try and behave!!! Oxford have the potential for trouble.

Club will inform me on Thursday the final plans as I have told them we don't want messing about week in week out.

Lastly plans are moving forward for a change next season with the North and its going to be superb for our atmosphere but this is ongoing

Right just got off the phone to Jobbo it's business as usual in the North Bank we will have our usual though the segregation maybe slightly wider not by much.

However Oxford have been sent 500 tickets by SUFC and have hardly sold any BUT they have a game tonight where people will go and buy.

Police are saying 1500 to 2000 Oxford fans!!!! Apparently though Oxford say 1000 fans yet the figures show at the moment 500-700 as a projection

Depending what they sell tonight clubs usually take another 30% as people who turn up on the day

AS ITS STANDS WE ARE IN THE NORTH

I don't see no more then 700 Oxford MAX though its some kind of special day for them.

One thing needs to be said try and behave!!! Oxford have the potential for trouble.

Club will inform me on Thursday the final plans as I have told them we don't want messing about week in week out.

Lastly plans are moving forward for a change next season with the North and its going to be superb for our atmosphere but this is ongoing

Good stuff, we need the NB for this game.

Was a bit worried as they are making noises about having well over a thousand, although I would expect around 700 if they get a win tonight.

"Southend away was chosen as there is space for up to 2,000 away fans, and with a low roof, the noise we can generate will mean we can create a noisy atmosphere, and it will be even better with a large away following.

Not at the expense of us in the North Bank you won't *****breath

Oxford normally bring just over 700 each season, so we shouldn't have to worry too much. Seems ages since we was last in the north bank!

Oxford normally bring just over 700 each season, so we shouldn't have to worry too much. Seems ages since we was last in the north bank!

Id like to see proof of that, i dont remmebr them bringing that many of the past few season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back