• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good following as usual

nugu8yhe.jpg

Think there were approx 600-700 there, it was brill....played for each other, good goals...usual scary bits in-between, but all told ...A BLOODY GOOD DAY OUT....:smile:

BLOODY RIDICULOUS! they only won today to bugger up my prediction league forecast! First time I've taken off my rose- tinted spectacles and look what happens! Anyway that's the half of it.............a bloody stressful weekend in Toulouse....I do love to be beside the seaside (problem being that we are abut 150kms from the seaside)......still doesn't stop my feet being in water in my stand. Tangled up in blue has direct experience of being on my stand when there's a deluge........and NO, I haven't had the umbrellas repaired.
Add to this a bit of friction with the wife when she couldn't connect me with BP, genre, "I've got more bloody important things to do with my afternoon, than to p**s about on your computer, trying to get a commentary that doesn't work!"
I hope it's sorted out for Tuesday night's game................Oh! and yes, great result Blues........never doubted my faith in PB! :winking:

Played like crap for 5 games and still only 3 pionts off the playoffs.

I dont think we have though. Said all along performances have been ok apart from Morcambe.

Its just the results havent gone or way and we have lacked a spark going forward and had poor defensive errors punished.

That makes it all the more frustrating as Ive always believed that despite many claiming the embargo and unpaid wages were causing us problems the players we have are good enough to win matches. Hopefully we can go on to win a few more now.

It looks like Conor Clifford's emergence in the first-team and ability to score goals could give Southend's mid-field the cutting edge it sometimes lacked during previous matches over the past month.

It looks like Conor Clifford's emergence in the first-team and ability to score goals could give Southend's mid-field the cutting edge it sometimes lacked during previous matches over the past month.

He was pure class yesterday. Looked like we had a young lad from the premiership on loan who was on a loan for getting match fit. When he tackles it's scary but amazing, not afraid to put his foot in anywhere and everywhere. I hope he continues because he did look class yesterday.

He was pure class yesterday. Looked like we had a young lad from the premiership on loan who was on a loan for getting match fit. When he tackles it's scary but amazing, not afraid to put his foot in anywhere and everywhere. I hope he continues because he did look class yesterday.

He looked just as good at home to Northampton but was rubbish at wycombe......definitely could be excellent probably needs a good run of game

BLOODY RIDICULOUS! they only won today to bugger up my prediction league forecast! First time I've taken off my rose- tinted spectacles and look what happens! Anyway that's the half of it.............a bloody stressful weekend in Toulouse....I do love to be beside the seaside (problem being that we are abut 150kms from the seaside)......still doesn't stop my feet being in water in my stand. Tangled up in blue has direct experience of being on my stand when there's a deluge........and NO, I haven't had the umbrellas repaired.
Add to this a bit of friction with the wife when she couldn't connect me with BP, genre, "I've got more bloody important things to do with my afternoon, than to p**s about on your computer, trying to get a commentary that doesn't work!"
I hope it's sorted out for Tuesday night's game................Oh! and yes, great result Blues........never doubted my faith in PB! :winking:

I hope you explained to her that this kind of attitude is both unwarranted and unhelpful................

I hope you explained to her that this kind of attitude is both unwarranted and unhelpful................

You're dead right of course but there again I didn't fancy having to prepare my own dinner when I got home, dead on my feet, from Toulouse at 11pm Sunday night! Where an apology would be merited and desreved is one from BP. They obviously had big problems on Saturday, which they couldn't persuade away as being the fault of a technical problem on the users computer. A short mail just apologising for the inconvenience caused, wouldn't have gone amiss..............I suppose that would be expecting too much.

Yes , tempted in some ways to subscribe to BP , but there always seem to be lots of issues , so not sure people are really getting their moneys worth.
As you say , a simple apology goes a long way , but sadly this kind of 'basic' after call takes a back seat.

Back