• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Palace Roll Call

HUTTON

I will be in attendence off setting from Shenfield at 5, so loads of time if I get lost  
tounge.gif

Brentwood Shrimpers

Yep will be going tonight, Also a new ground for me.

Let's make some noise tonight lads!
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (perth shrimper @ Aug. 08 2006,07:18)]Nice reply
biggrin.gif

I'm only gutted i never get to add my name
wow.gif
You're missing ANOTHER game? I'm beginning to wonder what sort of fan you are
mad.gif

I'll be there in attendance with Lord Walker and SUFC's number 1 player stalker Leeboy

Should be meeting a few others before hand at London Bridge for a beer

myself and winchester shrimper will be there.

first time for me at selhurst park watching southend, tho 2nd time there. got to see liverpool in the league cup in 1996 winning 1-0. so if southend want to win by this score tonight i will be over the moon.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The one thing that I cannot stand on football website messageboardss - and this applies to any club based messageboards, it certainly isn't exclusive to Southend United - are the "Roll Call" threads.

Nobody is at all interested in who's going to Torquay, Bradford, Ayr Utd, Bournemouth, et al, ad nauseum. The only reason someone starts these crappy little threads is to let everyone know what great fans they are by going to away games but haven't got the balls to say 'Hey, I'm a great fan, I'm better than any of you lot.'

Without even opening them, you know it's going to be the same little anal retentives responding with the 'I am', or 'me, haddocks, jesus creepers, etc, will be there as usual' or something similar. Just, of course, to let everyone know what great fans they are.

Well, f*** off. Nobody gives a flying s***e what b*****d game you go to. If you're going, just turn up, enjoy the day out and discuss afterwards. Just stop stuffing it down everyone's damn throat that, wow, you're actually going to an away game at Bury on a wet Tuesday because nobody cares.

If you know someone that starts these threads, just do the decent thing and introduce them to anthrax in the post.

And besides, I've done the 92 league grounds so everyone knows I'm the best fan. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever.

Miserable f%&k

Back