• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Panic at the Disco

Benfleet A1

Hector Of The House
Never heard of them but my 13 year old daughter has annouced that she wants to see them live. Times have changed since the 1979 Two Tone Tour riot that I attended at the Cliffs so here is the help bit.

1. What are they like.
2. Any idea when they might be touring the UK.
3. Should the 51 year old father stand well clear of said daughter trying to not look like some old perv.
4. Are ear plugs a must.

Any help gladly taken.

When my now 27 yr old daughter hit 14 she got into music and i took her to many many gigs and feativals both in the UK and Europe and had a great time even if the music was not to my liking.
She will let you know when they tour through their website,you just pay and protect,enjoy.

A quick google tells you a bit about them and gives you some of their music....not sure they'd be what I'd expect most 13 year old girls to be into!

Last edited:
[video=youtube;r5dNcKTcnPA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5dNcKTcnPA[/video]

Emo!

A quick google tells you a bit about them and gives you some of their music....not sure they'd be what I'd expect most 13 year old girls to be into!

Very diverse taste in music has my girl. Everything from Public Service Broadcasting to Metallica and Lynard Skynard.

Saw them a couple of years back and really enjoyed it. They are currently touring Oz and US but keep an eye on their website I expect a European tour will follow in the summer.

Never heard of them but my 13 year old daughter has annouced that she wants to see them live. Times have changed since the 1979 Two Tone Tour riot that I attended at the Cliffs so here is the help bit.

1. What are they like.
2. Any idea when they might be touring the UK.
3. Should the 51 year old father stand well clear of said daughter trying to not look like some old perv.
4. Are ear plugs a must.

Any help gladly taken.
Someone I work with is a fan and I know she went to see them a couple of months ago (Ally Pally I think) so I suspect they may not tour again for a year or two till they have another album to promote.

My daugher likes them and she showed me some tickets a couple of months agofor an up and coming show but they were about £50 a pop via one of the reselling sites so didnt get any.

Dont think there are any more planned in UK for a while.

Panic at my disco.

[video=youtube;wMykYSQaG_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMykYSQaG_c[/video]

My ten year old daughter is now into Wham after I stuck The Final on her iPod.

My eight year old is into Grandmaster flash for similar reasons.

As a general piece of advice, you can use the website Songkick to track any bands of interest to you (or your daughter). Just enter any locations you're prepared to travel to and you'll be notified by email as soon as a gig is announced. Beats obsessively checking official websites or getting spammed on mailing lists in my book.

As a general piece of advice, you can use the website Songkick to track any bands of interest to you (or your daughter). Just enter any locations you're prepared to travel to and you'll be notified by email as soon as a gig is announced. Beats obsessively checking official websites or getting spammed on mailing lists in my book.

Thank you. That is incredibly helpful.

Back