• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Paris terrorist attacks

Why do some people have such a problem understanding the difference between a refugee from a war torn country who has the right to claim asylum in the West. And an economic migrant from a safe country who has no right to claim asylum or enter Europe even if he is 'only trying to better himself'.

What exactly are the left so afraid of that they won't even acknowledge the difference.
No one is denying the difference, except the woman who claims the Syrians should stay put. She sees herself as 'right' I believe.

Why do some people have such a problem understanding the difference between a refugee from a war torn country who has the right to claim asylum in the West. And an economic migrant from a safe country who has no right to claim asylum or enter Europe even if he is 'only trying to better himself'.

What exactly are the left so afraid of that they won't even acknowledge the difference.

Who exactly are you saying doesn't see a difference?

The average monthly wage in Syria is around £150/200 if they even can find any job,with rent food and plenty of fags to pay for the monthly salary has long been spent,if I'm honest I don't blame them for trying to obtain a better life,I blame the European leaders for their stupidity in allowing the madness.

The average monthly wage in Syria is around £150/200 if they even can find any job,with rent food and plenty of fags to pay for the monthly salary has long been spent,if I'm honest I don't blame them for trying to obtain a better life,I blame the European leaders for their stupidity in allowing the madness.
All Syrians smoke and none of them are fleeing a warzone......

Just a small comment on the numbers, only 53 per cent of the people coming into Europe are from Syria, according to the UN figures.

The men are more likely to be killed by ISIS.

According to the latest statistics IS have killed 8000 Syrians,putting that figure in grotesque form,an average Syrian has better odds winning the lottery jackpot several times over than actually being murdered by IS.

Just a small comment on the numbers, only 53 per cent of the people coming into Europe are from Syria, according to the UN figures.
It's easy enough to work out who is who - you just need interpreters, the language you speak determines where you are from. It 'should' be simple to determine who is from a country that would be classed as refugee status and who is not. Reality is that there is probably not the set up to do those checks but in theory it should be simple.

According to the latest statistics IS have killed 8000 Syrians,putting that figure in grotesque form,an average Syrian has better odds winning the lottery jackpot several times over than actually being murdered by IS.
Does your source have figures for how many Assad has murdered? And figures for those killed by the other anti Assad forces? And the Syrian deaths from smoking related cancers?

No one is denying the difference, except the woman who claims the Syrians should stay put. She sees herself as 'right' I believe.

So as we have officially made a certain number of places for refugees. Would you turn away economic migrants in order to take more needy refugees.

Jesus ****ing Christ...

And 'only' 130 people were killed in Paris last Friday

And 'only' 130 people were killed in Paris last Friday

I pointed our your vastly over egged prognosis regarding the IS murder rate in Syria was utterly incorrect with a very low risk of death by IS.

Is this now a competition to see who can be the most distasteful?

Well the powers that be don't want you to know the truth. You have already been lied to about the Paris attacks but I think its only fair that people should be warned.

Have you thought about post 330 or do you need more time.

Well the powers that be don't want you to know the truth. You have already been lied to about the Paris attacks but I think its only fair that people should be warned.

Have you thought about post 330 or do you need more time.

What was the lie?

Back