• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Partner for Freddy.

blue heaven

Coach
This is my wish list for a partner for freddy.
1-Darren Byfield
2-Steve Kabba
3-Paul Connor(Orient)
4-Pavel Abbot
5- Akinfenwa.

Thoughts please!!!!!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blue heaven @ April 17 2006,19:30)]This is my wish list for a partner for freddy.
1-Darren Byfield
2-Steve Kabba
3-Paul Connor(Orient)
4-Pavel Abbot
5- Akinfenwa.

Thoughts please!!!!!!!!!
Byfield - Would be a useful signing to have.

Kabba - Out of our price range most probably.

Connor - You are having a laugh surely!?
oops.gif

Abbott - He's dropped off big time but Huddersfield wouldn't sell.

Akinfenwa - Big fat waddler.

Just my opinions though of course!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blue heaven @ April 17 2006,19:30)]This is my wish list for a partner for freddy.
1-Darren Byfield
2-Steve Kabba
3-Paul Connor(Orient)
4-Pavel Abbot
5- Akinfenwa.

Thoughts please!!!!!!!!!
Byfield - realistic, decent player, maybe too similar to Eastwood but would be a good signing

Kabba - not worth contemplating unless we can scrap together a loan deal. Ie Wages would be the stumblig block

Paul Connnor - Joke.

Pawel Abbott - Interesting shout. Hasnt played much this season. Possibly out of form. Has the ability to play at a higher level. Tilly would get the best out of him. Would he move down South? Wages? Would Jackson sell him?

Akinfenwa - would certainly hold the ball up well for Freddy. Maybe a good replacement for the Goat. He's a big lump but we will need something like that to protect Freddy if you get promoted. Doubt he would want to move to his third club in as many seasons. Swansea have only just brought him but they do have an excess in strikers.

Izale Mcleod free scoring striker in poor side
L Constantine good striker bit of a mercinary though
Thierry Henry if he doesn't go to Barcelona or Real Madrid

[b said:
Quote[/b] (baldy shrimper @ April 17 2006,20:32)]Izale Mcleod free scoring striker in poor side
L Constantine good striker bit of a mercinary though
Thierry Henry if he doesn't go to Barcelona or Real Madrid
Constantine isnt really prolific in League 1 so i dont think he can make the step up into the championship. wouldnt mind mcleod or henry though
tounge.gif

byfield would be useful but very similar to gray and we need a replacement for Goater as well really. no one has really stood out for me at the moment. sure tilly has something up his sleeve.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Trust Treasurer Bloke @ April 17 2006,22:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (londonblue @ April 17 2006,22:10)]Get real. McLeod's way out of our price range.
And henry isn't?  
tounge.gif
Wake up, it's called sarcasm!

Steve Tilson uses his charm and coaxes Alan shearer into playing another year. Thus filling the gap left by Goater, the last game of 2006/07 sees a bunch of newcastle Utd supporters buying up seats in X block as the Shrimpers, despite waddles prediction, seek to win the last game of the season and become champions of the Championship.
Uncle Ron is whisked off to Southend General for a hernia operation following the strain caused by an increasingly bulging wallet.

I'd like to see Trundle and Eastwood, but that's not gonna happen.

I wonder if we'll go after Zamora or someone of that ilk.

Paul Conner - Even if Steve Tilson was high on crack cocaine .I feel he woul realise that the bloke is sh!t. Big Laughs
laugh.gif

Possibilties although not my favourites.

Premier$hite, Francis Jeffers hasn't played all season for Charlton could get him on loan. Maybe even Jeremy Aliadere as he seems to do the rounds on loans.

Championship, Sam Parkin hasn't fitted in at Ipswich.

Divison One Izzle Mcleod looks like he could make it but he falls down to easily.

Back