• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Paul Sturrock interview

Lot of respect for the guy but I don't think I've ever known why he is called "Luggy"

Can anyone confirm?

We talk rightly about Maher and his achievements, but honestly does not hold a light to what Paul did for Rat and the club and the way he was released is still a disgrace
Without him , I seriously doubt we would have a club , or if so in some obscure division.
To me his achievement was maybe the greatest in club history with resources he had at the time .
And yes I have watched since late 60s seen promotions, relegation, great players great managers and yet to me we owe him more than thanks

We talk rightly about Maher and his achievements, but honestly does not hold a light to what Paul did for Rat and the club and the way he was released is still a disgrace
Without him , I seriously doubt we would have a club , or if so in some obscure division.
To me his achievement was maybe the greatest in club history with resources he had at the time .
And yes I have watched since late 60s seen promotions, relegation, great players great managers and yet to me we owe him more than thanks
Agreed.

Greatest achievement in my lifetime. Turning round a sunken ship in mere days. Incredible.

Back