• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pauline Fowler's Ashes- Effects on New Season

NZamba Legend

Deep-lying playmaker ⭐
Last night on Eastenders, it was agreed between Dot Cotton and Ian Beale that the late Pauline Fowler's ashes are to be sprinkled on the beach at Southend. This was due to the fact that the resort was once Pauline and Arthur's favoured destination for a cockney knees up and/ or quiet romantic break.

Whilst I welcome this move unreservedly and am more than happy for my home town to provide a resting place for one of the East End's most famous matriarchs, I cannot help but wonder what effect this may have on our forthcoming League One campaign.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Last night on Eastenders, it was agreed between Dot Cotton and Ian Beale that the late Pauline Fowler's ashes are to be sprinkled on the beach at Southend. This was due to the fact that the resort was Pauline and Arthur's favoured destinations for a cockney knees up or quiet romantic break.

Whilst I welcome this move unreservedly and am more than happy for my home town to provide a resting place for one of East End's most famous matriarchs, I cannot help but wonder what effect this may have on our forthcoming League One campaign.

Thoughts?

It's just a TV programme - it isn't real!!

Last night on Eastenders, it was agreed between Dot Cotton and Ian Beale that the late Pauline Fowler's ashes are to be sprinkled on the beach at Southend. This was due to the fact that the resort was once Pauline and Arthur's favoured destination for a cockney knees up and/ or quiet romantic break.

Whilst I welcome this move unreservedly and am more than happy for my home town to provide a resting place for one of East End's most famous matriarchs, I cannot help but wonder what effect this may have on our forthcoming League One campaign.

Thoughts?

They should lay them next to the remains of our Championship campaign.

We're safe, Dot buried her ashes next to Arthur.

However, if Stacey Slater would like to come on a day trip to Southend, I will happily arrange it for her.

We're safe, Dot buried her ashes next to Arthur.

However, if Stacey Slater would like to come on a day trip to Southend, I will happily arrange it for her.

She can take a trip on my pier any day of the week...

I too was worried about this.

I know the players often run along the seafront as part of the pre-season training schedule.

I am worried that when the ashes are released that say a bit of Paulines cremated foot gets in Richie Forans eyes or maybe some of her ashed up left tits get into Franck Moussa mouth?? God knows what can happed. It beggars belief !!!

On the plus side there is a chance Bradley from E-Enders could get confused with Matt Harrold and we could end up with a dangerous ginger frontman at last.

I think we should have signed Max before he fcuked off to Spain. He seemed like a good player.

Come to think about it, Sean isn't doing too badly either.

I think we should have signed Max before he fcuked off to Spain. He seemed like a good player.

'Dangerous Jim Brennan' has a good pedigree and bags of experience. Maybe he's someone we should look at.

Little Darren Millar could be the new Michael Kightley, and replace JCR if he goes. Would probably have to offer mega bucks though, as he doesn't seem keen on moving from Walford.

Little Darren Millar could be the new Michael Kightley, and replace JCR if he goes. Would probably have to offer mega bucks though, as he doesn't seem keen on moving from Walford.

He's a bit of a shady character though isn't he? We don't want somebody like him coming into the side with his dodgy dealings and ruining the morale of the team.

Sean actually wouldn't be too bad would he - after all he was one of the Rose brothers in Dream Team ;)

Whilst I welcome this move unreservedly and am more than happy for my home town to provide a resting place for one of the East End's most famous matriarchs, I cannot help but wonder what effect this may have on our forthcoming League One campaign.

Thoughts?

None whatsoever.

I think its a good thing. It'll help fire up the team and ensure they bury last season behind them. With the added publicity the town is getting I can see visitors coffin up for a matchday ticket. We could urn a few bob out of this.

Back