• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PB comments on White contract

Same! He's a liability and a extremely average/poor keeper. Sure he makes the odd good save but I can't forget how many points he's cost us. His all round play is lacking majorly. Commanding his box, nope. Coming off his line, nope. Coming for set pieces, nope. Communicating with the back line, nope. Kicking, nope (usually straight to the other goal keeper or to their striker costing us a goal). There's just not enough to justify another contract and another high wage considering what he's previously got off us.

It's fair to say I've never been a fan of his. Sitting directly behind the goal in the south upper I've seen him **** up more times than I wish to remember. So many of those **** up's have been forgotten because we luckily avoided conceding a goal but I still remember them. Everyone's human but IMO his time with us has run it's course and that should be it now. I still reckon he'll think he's better than NL level and get a league 1/2 club to go to somehow. You'd 'imagine' the wages will be (they bloody better be) considerably lower but this is SUFC, he's probably getting a wage increase.
.....but worryingly Phil brought him here and will want to retain him if he can. One things for sure, he will be an even bigger timid little mouse in this League.......gives the defence no confidence at all and never has.

Back