• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Peterboro Away

Yeah think so.
Doesnt say anything on website about being ticket only.

The only tickets you wanna buy are terrace though, come on nobody sits down for football anymore!

Last time I went to Peterborough was a neutral, they were playing Birmingham.

They had this player who absolutely tore Brum to bits. Looked word class, and if SZ had been around then I'd have been strongly suggesting a purchase. Anyway, buy him we did.

And just to prove that I am wrong sometimes, the player concerned was Dominic Iorfa!

Last time I went to Peterborough was a neutral, they were playing Birmingham.

They had this player who absolutely tore Brum to bits. Looked word class, and if SZ had been around then I'd have been strongly suggesting a purchase. Anyway, buy him we did.

And just to prove that I am wrong sometimes, the player concerned was Dominic Iorfa!

dom dom super dom......
dom dom super dom.......
dom dom super dom........
suuuuppppeerrr dom iorfa................

remember that goal againts arsenal in the freindly we lost 3-1 what a goal......

rootshall ticket office have sold out about 400/500 terrace tickets.

apparently there'll be a similar number available on the door, which i imagine will be enough to go around

The last time I went up there was when about 100 of us ended up in a gay pub in town and when Mark Godfrey found out he smashed a window, that was after he got off the pool table where he was dancing. CS Cockles was very drunk and our driver got nicked for running on the pitch when we scored.

Good old days, so good I cant remember the score.

Parking yip and pub for tomorrow.

Head for the Oundle Street Car park which is about 5 mins from the ground. Then head for Charters a boat turned into a bozer. Away fan friendly and good beer with plenty of space.

The last time I went up there was when about 100 of us ended up in a gay pub in town and when Mark Godfrey found out he smashed a window, that was after he got off the pool table where he was dancing. CS Cockles was very drunk and our driver got nicked for running on the pitch when we scored.

Good old days, so good I cant remember the score.

The thing that worried me was that you went back to the pub the following week to meet some geeza called Troy ????!!

Back