• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Powell: “What a game. Our application was outstanding and we had resilience. The clean sheet I’m the happiest about.”

Powell: “What I want is people working hard for one another. Teams that do well build on that.”

Powell: “They were all great. What they’re doing for me is first class, but I will always demand more. There are areas we can improve on.”

:clap::clap::clap:

Some of the 799 travelling Shrimpers celebrating at the final whistle.

DXMWjx.jpg

Well done lads. :clap::happy:

Can't believe the comments when AF came on; hope he shoves those comments where the sun doesn't shine - talk about supporting the players!!!

Would it be too smug to remind you all of what I gave been saying for months? We have a very good squad of players, who for whatever reason were under performing. Cue the change of management, and suddenly we look like a team going places, with relatively few changes apart from in mindset, and three new faces, and we are buzzing and very much on the up!

Long may it continue... only heard the game on the radio and kicking myself for not going! Sounded like a really exciting game, end to end and a fantastic and very much deserved result. Just really hope John White isn't too badly hurt.

Would it be too smug to remind you all of what I gave been saying for months? We have a very good squad of players, who for whatever reason were under performing. Cue the change of management, and suddenly we look like a team going places, with relatively few changes apart from in mindset, and three new faces, and we are buzzing and very much on the up!

Long may it continue... only heard the game on the radio and kicking myself for not going! Sounded like a really exciting game, end to end and a fantastic and very much deserved result. Just really hope John White isn't too badly hurt.

A bit smug, because I think a lot of us on here have been saying much the same. :winking:

A bit smug, because I think a lot of us on here have been saying much the same. :winking:

I'll hold my hand up and say I wasn't in that group, I thought Brown had just made a bunch of signings that were past their best. It's now looking like it was either a tactical or motivational reason that was causing us to look awful.

So glad Kightly has come good, I really thought we had bought a ` Right Rodney`. Its been too long waiting for the feel good factor, just cant wait for the next match !

I'll hold my hand up and say I wasn't in that group, I thought Brown had just made a bunch of signings that were past their best. It's now looking like it was either a tactical or motivational reason that was causing us to look awful.

... or a manager who was nowhere near as good as he thought he was ?

Back