• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PFA Player Of The Month?

Andy_S

Member of the Barry Corr Fan Club
We don't seem to be persuing this as strongly as we have done? This seems strange as we got helped Gutts win his just recently.

Just a reminder to vote as often as you can with the e-mail addresses you have!

For January we've got Flavs and Gutts in the Top 5 already. I say vote Flavs for his decent performances recently and the fact that Luke shouldn't be greedy! Hopefully some Hartlepool fans will feel obliged to vote for him.
oops.gif

wink.gif

as its partially relelvant, this website is really quite bad at updating news and actually the pfa are quite bad in general in my opinion. it hasnt been updated in ages. i voted for adam barrett last season for player of the season and with tis won the chance to award adam with his award - vs southampton in the league cup this season. included in the 'winning package' was a signed photograph on me presenting the award and a signed shirt by adam, all of which as yet to arrive
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Jan. 11 2006,20:58)]We don't seem to be persuing this as strongly as we have done? This seems strange as we got helped Gutts win his just recently.

Just a reminder to vote as often as you can with the e-mail addresses you have!

For January we've got Flavs and Gutts in the Top 5 already. I say vote Flavs for his decent performances recently and the fact that Luke shouldn't be greedy! Hopefully some Hartlepool fans will feel obliged to vote for him.  
oops.gif

wink.gif
i have not bothered the past few months as i dont think any of them have been deserving, However Vote Darryl is spot on.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Jan. 12 2006,00:05)]We'll have that Kent Shrimper bloke going loopy again though!!

wow.gif
you must be in love we dont see you here very much any more
oops.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ Jan. 12 2006,08:48)]i have not bothered the past few months as i dont think any of them have been deserving, However Vote Darryl is spot on.
Same here. I don't agree with blanket voting for our players just because they're our players, but this time Flavs is definately worthy of winning it.

Back