• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Maybe the contract is to be the match summariser on BluesWorld?

*crosses fingers*

Surprised that Ron is giving him a generous four year deal. Brown is currently on Radio 5 at Shrewsbury v Chelsea cup tie. Shouldn't he be at Roots Hall having a look at his players in the match v Harlow???

Surprised that Ron is giving him a generous four year deal. Brown is currently on Radio 5 at Shrewsbury v Chelsea cup tie. Shouldn't he be at Roots Hall having a look at his players in the match v Harlow???

That for me is an absolute ****ing joke. So he asks his senior players who wants to play tonight in order to stake a claim for the first team and then buggers off to Shrewsbury? What must those playing tonight think?

**** poor Mr Brown.

Yep madness. If we was in the top 3 and playing well, O.K.
When he signs it, he will hold all the Aces. I hope he now shows us that he is worth it, in the way of tactics, team formation, team selection, players playing in correct positions where they are best, player motivation,and of course, results.

That for me is an absolute ****ing joke. So he asks his senior players who wants to play tonight in order to stake a claim for the first team and then buggers off to Shrewsbury? What must those playing tonight think?

**** poor Mr Brown.

Agreed entirely. What I've tried to say before. but got shot down.

Can we hold back on all this stuff until the contract has ACTUALLY been signed or will we have to go through it again at that point?

Can we hold back on all this stuff until the contract has ACTUALLY been signed or will we have to go through it again at that point?

SZ Police have arrived. Everyone out, the party is over.

I'd like to hope that there are various clauses relating to promotion/media activity etc. 4 years is a ****ing massive contract.:blush:

SZ Police have arrived. Everyone out, the party is over.

I'd like to hope that there are various clauses relating to promotion/media activity etc. 4 years is a ****ing massive contract.:blush:

The clauses ?? You would hope. Surely Ron isn't that daft to not put those in the potential deal. but then again.

**** poor Mr Brown.

He has Penney and Coughlan who can look at them. He doesn't have to see every single minute a Southend player kicks a ball.

He has Penney and Coughlan who can look at them. He doesn't have to see every single minute a Southend player kicks a ball.

While that's true, and generally I'd agree. We're in a bad run of form and you'd expect he'd be looking extra-closely at the fringe players.

"THEY'VE OFFERED ME HOW MANY YEARS?"
B1EB76jCMAQRBCq.jpg

What a joke. This season has been **** poor so we offer a four year deal.

Ron Martin you are a muppet

Back