• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

being on fletch n sav and being a pundit for the arsenal v hull cup game, I just wish he'd focus on our game (s). After all burton is a massive game regarding our promotion hopes.

being on fletch n sav and being a pundit for the arsenal v hull cup game, I just wish he'd focus on our game (s). After all burton is a massive game regarding our promotion hopes.

What do you expect him to do today? I am convinced part of the attraction and agreement in becoming our manager was to allow him to earn money through punditry. I have absolutely no problem with him working elsewhere today - it's not as if he can go and watch Burton play, and Coughlan is more than able to take training.

I get your point after a couple of defeats. But in all honesty he probably wouldn't be our manager and have stooped as low as League Two if RM wasn't supportive of him supplementing his wages with work elsewhere. Yes he needed us as much as we needed him when he took over, but Phil Brown always sees himself in the big time and we need to just accept its part of who he is whilst he's with us.

I get your point after a couple of defeats. But in all honesty he probably wouldn't be our manager and have stooped as low as League Two if RM wasn't supportive of him supplementing his wages with work elsewhere. Yes he needed us as much as we needed him when he took over, but Phil Brown always sees himself in the big time and we need to just accept its part of who he is whilst he's with us.

yes. A reasoned response.

hes not that good I definiteley am not an admirer of his style of play

He has been doing his punditry work for a while and I have two questions.

Did we win promotion last year ?

Are we battling relegation this season ?

Answers

Yes we did ( and what a day we all had ! )

No we aren't ( we are holding our own which is what we hoped for )

Not such a bad job he's doing then.

I would rather his way of setting up a team .Than another club In Essex .His style of play has seen us promoted and holding our own in our first season in league one .Where as this other club has been at the bottom of the table for the last three seasons . Its a no brainer Phil brown gets my vote and his style of football .

Plus he beat the Ewes twice and we showed them up in the table. I be amazed if they don't finish in bottom 4 of League 2 next season as Yeovil & Tranmere come down with a better squad than the Ewes & look where are they now.

Back