• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bratislava Blue

Manager
I've woken up today and as luck would have it Phil Brown is gracing Talk Sport this morning... I'll be listening with interest.. And it's my birthday today so it's a nice little present also...:thumbsup:

I've woken up today and as luck would have it Phil Brown is gracing Talk Sport this morning... I'll be listening with interest.. And it's my birthday today so it's a nice little present also...:thumbsup:

Happy birthday Prague. Is it usual for you to wake up each day by the way?:winking:

Happy birthday Prague. Is it usual for you to wake up each day by the way?:winking:

It has been a consistent factor in his life so far.
Now the day you don't wake up ......... Well that's a different story altogether !

Happy Birthday Prague Blue. I was in Prague in June. Fabulous place. In one of the tacky shops in town they had 'Russian dolls' painted up as footballers from all clubs. They even had Southend United. Five dolls one inside the other, players names on the back, but one was Corr so I decided not to buy it! :)

You make that sound like it doesn't always happen ........ there again you are in Prague :winking:

I'm pleased for you being so easily pleased ! Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday Prague Blue.
Also in Prague. Do you live here.
Were you in the Dubliner for the Posh match?

Yes I've been living here nearly 13 years... I frequent JJ Murpheys for my Blues matches and other football. Managed to get some work colleagues to follow the Blues so it's a good group.:happy:

Happy birthday mate. When are you over next? You need to time it a bit better next time around :smile:

Happy Birthday Prague Blue. I was in Prague in June. Fabulous place. In one of the tacky shops in town they had 'Russian dolls' painted up as footballers from all clubs. They even had Southend United. Five dolls one inside the other, players names on the back, but one was Corr so I decided not to buy it! :)

Soon after I got to Prague Southend dolls weren't on general sale so I had to get a set of 7 made up. I could choose my players so I had the likes of Cort, Bramble, Jay Smith included in mine. I got the same shop to get some made for a few Blues fans in Southend too. Well surprised you managed to find a place that actually makes them still. Maybe I got the guy interested and he's just continued...:smile::smile::smile:

Perhaps he should be at the training facility at 6am running the players into the ground for 9 hours & working on passing &
shooting, if he was we wouldn't be below bloody Colchester..............sort yourself out Brown!!!!

:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

And shouldn't he have been watching Millwall at Port Vale last night??

And shouldn't he have been watching Millwall at Port Vale last night??

And who is in the ticket office? No wonder there are complaints on here about the length of time it takes to get through on the phone if Phil is nattering on the radio instead .................

Back