• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I started following the Swindon Advertiser when he went there. Basically to see if he peddled the same talk he did here, and he did. He also signed 8 midfielders and no strikers, sound familiar?

We have never recovered from some of the high-earning signings Brown brought in. Still largely responsible for this mess

Add in the fact he's an absolute bellend
This mess is 99% down to a couple of chairmen who thought it was more important to have a new ground instead of a football team .

GIVE ME PB WITH fAGAN AS ASSISTANT MANAGER . pPB ON AN 18 MONTH CONTRACT WITH FAGAN TO BE HIS PREDECESSOR AFTER THAT TIME .
Fagan to be our next manager and then join up with Brown as his assistant......I’ve read some nonsense in my time,but this takes some beating!

This story began in the Echo in July 2020 and was a bit of nonsense from Chris Philips to fill copy. Mark Molesley was appointed in August 2020 as our manager. So can anyone please enlighten me as to why posters are still banging on about a total non story. It may be that Molesley could move on (although unlikely), but Phil Brown will definitely not return.

We have never recovered from some of the high-earning signings Brown brought in. Still largely responsible for this mess

Add in the fact he's an absolute bellend

will you be passing this message on to him?

This story began in the Echo in July 2020 and was a bit of nonsense from Chris Philips to fill copy. Mark Molesley was appointed in August 2020 as our manager. So can anyone please enlighten me as to why posters are still banging on about a total non story. It may be that Molesley could move on (although unlikely), but Phil Brown will definitely not return.
Indeed.

Back