• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Piccadilly Circus...

Matt the Shrimp

aka Harry Potter
Is this one of the coolest photos ever? I think it is...

106bf.jpg

Nuff said, really!

biggrin.gif
cool.gif

WOW!!.

I take it the board scrolled through every league side and not just us??!!

When was this taken?.

So when was this taken, and was it only us that got the honour of such promotion?!.

biggrin.gif

No, they go through all the league 1 and 2 club's.
OS and I stood there for about half an hour watching it whilst waiting for our other halfs to finish their shopping!

According to the Wolves guy on rivals, at least Wolves Chester and Southend came up but I guess it scrolls through everyone. Good to see them promoting all leagues and not just the Premiersh*te.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Feb. 08 2005,10:38)]Yawn!!!

Was in the programme a few weeks ago
tounge.gif
1. I didn't see it in the programme.

2. Is this website "the official programme"? Err, no.

3. Has this photo been on the website before? Not that I'm aware of.

So, ner.

tounge.gif

Smiffy - don't know when it was taken; just saw it in a link on the shrimpers.net board, and thought it was very cool! The link also showed Chester City & Wolves.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Feb. 08 2005,11:49)]No, they go through all the league 1 and 2 club's.
OS and I stood there for about half an hour watching it whilst waiting for our other halfs to finish their shopping!
Don't remind me.

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Feb. 08 2005,10:38)]Yawn!!!

Was in the programme a few weeks ago
tounge.gif
And was added to the Wallpaper collection on the official site when...?

tounge.gif
upside.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Feb. 08 2005,11:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Feb. 08 2005,11:49)]No, they go through all the league 1 and 2 club's.
Don't remind me.

mad.gif
And you didn't take a piccy for the SZ'rs? Anyway half an hour is nothing, don't whinge for anything less than two hours!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Feb. 08 2005,14:33)]
[b said:
[b said:
Don't remind me.

mad.gif
And you didn't take a piccy for  the SZ'rs? Anyway half an hour is nothing, don't whinge for anything less than two hours!
Stood there with camera ready... but our beloved club didn't come up... ACTUALLY.

Hence... don't remind me!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Feb. 08 2005,13:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Feb. 08 2005,14:33)]
[b said:
[b said:
Don't remind me.

mad.gif
And you didn't take a piccy for  the SZ'rs? Anyway half an hour is nothing, don't whinge for anything less than two hours!
Stood there with camera ready... but our beloved club didn't come up... ACTUALLY.

Well if half an hour is all you're prepared to give to something of this importance... Suprised you bothered coming over.

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Feb. 08 2005,13:43)]Stood there with camera ready... but our beloved club didn't come up... ACTUALLY.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.
tounge.gif

No dedication, typical of an armchair supporter.

upside.gif

Btw I have it on good authority that our name pops up every 31 minutes.

Back