• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Picture I've just made

I was waiting for that, cheers J :p
Don't worry about him Fred. He is just a bit simple to understand technical computer programs :)

You should speak to the club Fred. I personally think that's pretty good and images like that framed I think would go down well as one of the gift range combo's they seem to be creating these days in the Club Shop. Only issue I would imagine is getting copyright, but if it's Scriv's photo's then you take a small commission for your work and everyones a winner.

Don't worry about him Fred. He is just a bit simple to understand technical computer programs :)

You should speak to the club Fred. I personally think that's pretty good and images like that framed I think would go down well as one of the gift range combo's they seem to be creating these days in the Club Shop. Only issue I would imagine is getting copyright, but if it's Scriv's photo's then you take a small commission for your work and everyones a winner.
Thanks for the nice words Einstein. My sister keeps telling me to get onto the club about doing something for them, but I ignore her as she's probably only trying to be kind, or take a cut of the fee's
shifty.gif

I'll get in contact with them sometime, theres nothing to lose, thanks for the advice
thumbsup.gif

It's alright... Your **** as well.

Last edited:
If Mr Tosh (or any of the other NBA members on here are reading this who can utilise photoshop etc), the original might be a really cool image to utilise in a revised NBA logo style? :)

Too late.....i have copied it and now copyrighted it........

Plagiarism is the life blood of the con artist

:finger:

I really like it, but prefer your one of Juppy on your sig. Think you could have a fine career ahead of you young man, in the right job!

It is all fuzzy :p
It is isn't it :p
If Mr Tosh (or any of the other NBA members on here are reading this who can utilise photoshop etc), the original might be a really cool image to utilise in a revised NBA logo style? :)
I could do that for Tosh sometime if he ever wanted.
Too late.....i have copied it and now copyrighted it........

Plagiarism is the life blood of the con artist

:finger:
Damn you in your kilt :D
I really like it, but prefer your one of Juppy on your sig. Think you could have a fine career ahead of you young man, in the right job!
Cheers OBL, very much appreciated.

I'm currently undecided which route to take in the future, I'm looking for a job for the next year and I'm guessing I'll try and go into computing rather then design, but im still unsure.

I may put up a second version of this which is clearer but I'll see how I feel tonight.

Cheers guys (and OBL :p)

Personally I thought it looked like it had rained on the original picture. I wouldn't worry about what I think though, I have really bad taste when it comes to things like that.

Back