• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It seems nigh on impossible to find out info on tickets for the final, I know the semi's have to be played yet but a final will take place.

What I'd like to know is are tickets sold by club(s) only, or can they be brought from Wembley & does anyone have any idea what the adult / junior prices are likely to be? I'd like to know because I got a group of about 15-20 wanting to go if we get there & they will be asking me the same question's..:smile:

And before any points out that I'm getting ahead of myself, I know but I'm a glass half full kinda guy..:smile:

IF we get there.

Then tickets will be sold by the participating clubs.

Prices will probably range from £20 for a kid through to about £60 for a top price Adult.

This is guess work though..

IF we get there.

Prices will probably range from £20 for a kid through to about £60 for a top price Adult.

Will the tubes be running?

IF we get there.

Is that the prices for season ticket holders and how many will be going?

IF we get there.

When Dagenham got there a couple of years ago, tickets were £28 to £48 with concessions for the young and old, so I don't think your guess will be too far out.

Clubs ill-equipped to deal with that volume of sales have used Ticketmaster or similar. That'd add a few quid.

Clubs will receive an allocation in excess of 35,000 tickets for the npower Championship Play-Off final.

The Club's allocation would be broken down into the following price categories:

Category 1 £100
Category 2 £78
Category 3 £66
Category 4 £54
Category 5 £38

Guess the League 1 & 2 Playoffs will be the same.

38 quid for a bottom category seat to watch league 2 football is scandalous and anyone paying £100 to watch a footy match needs there head testing. They dont even charge that for certain england games.

Why not just look up what the prices where last year . They wont have changed that much.

These were last year's prices:
League 2 (Old Trafford) - May 28th 2011

Cat 1 - £56 (concessions £28)
Cat 2 - £46 (concessions £23)
Cat 3 - £40 (concessions £20)
Cat 4 - £36 (concessions £18)
Cat 5 - £26 (concessions £13)

These were last year's prices:
League 2 (Old Trafford) - May 28th 2011

Cat 1 - £56 (concessions £28)
Cat 2 - £46 (concessions £23)
Cat 3 - £40 (concessions £20)
Cat 4 - £36 (concessions £18)
Cat 5 - £26 (concessions £13)

About what i expected but still scandalous IMO

English football taking English football fans for a ****ing ride ONCE AGAIN

And of course i'll pay it like many other thousands will so this is a pointless rant but makes me feel a bit better :smile:

Would guess that ticket prices would be less for league two playoff than they would be for the Championship. When i last watched England i only paid £30 for top tier and this was a qualifying game.

Obviously IF these prices are correct for a league 2 play-off game at Wembley then this really is shocking. The powers of the english are really trying to kill of the game.

Its a final at Wembley.

Its pricey but not unexpected.

If you pay £20 to watch a football match at a ground like Roots Hall then you are clearly going to pay more for the Wembley experience.

I remember paying £47 to go see Arsenal in the nosebleed seats at the Emirates.

If we get there I will take my missus and both kids (the younger of which will probably pay no attention to the game ) and it will be an expensive day out, but what a great day it will be if we get there, and if we win it will be one of the most memorable of our lives!

I know I'm jumping the gun BUT if we make it I think the club should have 2/3 main blocks behind the goal left for us singers (blue voice) so we don't all get scattered!

These percieved prices are a disgrace. I have just returned from the Belgrade derby and paid 10 euro to watch what is considered one of the biggest derbies in the world. When the English game is reduced to just the Premiership and regional leagues perhaps they will be happy.

Back