• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Play Off Final

TerryintheWest

Can someone please confirm when the League 1 play off final is?
sad.gif

Naps, the football league site says the 28th!!
sad.gif

I think the championship playoff final is the weekend before for the World Cup finals. Sven wanted a four week break before the finals and therefore the Championship Playoff final has been moved forward a week in case any Championship players are called up to the England squad.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Jan. 04 2006,17:07)]Naps, the football league site says the 28th!!  
sad.gif
Am i guessing that you're away that weekend Terry?

I probably will be too - so we need to go straight up then don't we
smile.gif

Hope not, I rather go up as Champion, if failing that, runner up will do. I can sit back and watch Col Ewes Vs Swansea for the right to play in the Championship.

And by my calculations 2007's Championship playoff final should be 28th May! Wow! Conceidence............I think not!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Jan. 04 2006,17:11)]I think the championship playoff final is the weekend before for the World Cup finals. Sven wanted a four week break before the finals and therefore the Championship Playoff final has been moved forward a week in case any Championship players are called up to the England squad.
What about Freddy then?

Well as we wont need the playoffs, that is ok...

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Am i guessing that you're away that weekend Terry?

Nooooooo!  but I am trying to book a holiday around that date!!  
biggrin.gif
 No more mess ups like last season's LDV  
sad.gif

mad.gif

sad.gif

Back