• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

jackj13

Youth Team⭐
Forgive me if i've missed this but i haven't seen anything from the club regarding the official player of the season vote. With the trophy usually presented at the last home game of the season, being saturday.

Have I missed something?

Between Bentley and Payne with Barratt a close third. Sadly the best 2 in the departure lounge.
Non Players of the year between Hurst , Weston , Timlin, Hunt Mooney, with Kamara, Malarczyk and Loza added to the non player of the past couple of months? Gone backwards award also goes to Coker

Not really, they used to be presented at the End of Season Gala Dinner, and with the re-introduction of this, that's what's happening this season.

Quite right too.

Let 100 people paying £45 share the moment - not the other 7,000, many of whom travel the country and spend more than £45 each game.

Oh and don't hold a vote otherwise one of those pesky contract rebels might win.

I hope Barrett wins it, based over the whole season. He has given 100% in every game and has thrown his body in the way countless times for the cause. It would be a fitting end as he comes up to his last season as a player.

Back