• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
All,

time to do the draw for the two prizes for our 2011/12 sponsorship of Sean Clohessy. To remind you of the prizes available:

(1) Lunch at the training ground, where you would meet Sean and get a signed shirt
(2) Two tickets to a home match of your choice with pre and post match access to the Blues Lounge

Cricko and I will be conducting the draw in the Spread Eagle at 6:30 on Friday night. All shareholders will get one ticket for every £10 they paid and it's be a simple matter of first drawn getting the first prize and second drawn the second. We'll draw a couple of reserves too in case the original winners are unable to make it.

Good luck to everyone involved, the draw numbers are as follows:

Uncle Leo 1
Uncle Leo 2
Kent Shrimper 3
Kent Shrimper 4
Rusty 5
Rusty 6
Greenelk 7
Greenelk 8
S Bucks Shrimper 9
Dizzy 10
Billericay Blue 11
Billericay Blue 12
OBL 13
DOLL 14
Lucky Luca 15
MK Shrimper 16
Blue_Wes 17
canveyshrimper 18
Flinty 19
Dashman 20
Dashman 21
Rayleigh Weir 22
Rayleigh Weir 23
Roxy 24
Roxy 25
MtS 26
MtS 27
jamesmut2000 28
blueveined 29
Pubey 30
madaboutblues 31
South247 32
South247 33
True Blue 34
pickledseal 35
jimmyshrimp 36
beemamad 37
beemamad 38
oldblueeyes 39
oldblueeyes 40
Bacardi Blue 41
The Big Shrimp 42
BLUEBLOOD 43
BLUEBLOOD 44
Cockle43 45

James/Uncle Leo

oooh this is like finding a tenner in an old pair of jeans.:smile:

Bumpity-bump in case anyone has missed this.

Billericay Blue has very kindly offered to opt out, so everyone else has got an even better chance of winning now.

I haven't opted out. I said if I won, I would donate the prize to SZ to be re-raffled to raise funds for the up-keep of the site.

I haven't opted out. I said if I won, I would donate the prize to SZ to be re-raffled to raise funds for the up-keep of the site.

Good stuff!

SZs very own...

Spoiler:  
mother_teresa1.jpg

Did KS win? Haven't seen it announced although it should have been by now. :unsure:

I know the winner and it isn't Kenty......:smiles:

James will announce it after he has recovered from Yorkshire Blue's earache last night :winking:

The winner and the irony of this is somewhat outstanding.

Ticket number 13. OLD BLUE LADY.:party:

South Bucks Shrimper came second.

Well done to both and thanks so much to all that donated funds to help sponsor Sean.

James will be in touch with you both.

Well, bloody hell! I had no. 13 for years in a 100 Club and never won a penny, thank you very much! Why did no-one tell me last night???!!!

Well done Kay. According to Rox, Clohessy is a very nice chap. No flirting now :winking:

Back