• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Players in Mayhem last night

BaileytheQuitter

Spelling Guru
Saw Damien, Macca, Grant, Theo, Revell, Devitte (absolute unit), O'Keefe last night with a few other youth teamers.

Revell seemed like such a nice guy.

Theo also said it's down to the chairman...come on Ron!

Why is it in the Pub? :p
What time was it when you saw them? Just to settle OBLs arguement.

Wish I'd gone last night now :(

I could of sworn I Laurent in talk on Saturday night. If it wasn't him then the guy looked scarily like him.

Not being funny lads but do you think the players really like you stalking them? I know its different for Barrett he goes around stalking fans!

I understand what you're saying Scott and yes the players do deserve to have a social life and enjoy themselves aswell but to us they're our hero's so if I see one of them out I'll go up, shake his hand and say hello. Although maybe not in a club because you can't really have a conversation in there.

Players like Revell & Macca always seem to have time for a chat with a fan, that all depends on how much Macca had been drinking at that stage of course ;)

I agree TB I went over said hello and then left them alone. Was just nice to see them out.

Macca did seem like he'd had a fair bit and was more interested in the females than the fans! Fair enough.

Revell did seem a genuinely nice guy though.

Back